Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursdays Happenings.

img387/9872/fireworkshd2.jpg

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good day.I am doing ok here.I haent felt like writting much in here.Even thoe its only been a few days.Not a whole lot going on and nothing much going on for the 4th of July,which is tommrow.We usllay have a get together,but,not this year,which is good,beause something is always going on.It will be nice just to do nothing and relax.Ok,I am always doing that.Haha.LOL.My Sister and Her family will be in New York to see the fire works for the first time,not the first time in New York,but,seeing the Fire works is the first time.I kinda wish I was with them,but,someday,maybe I will go there.I never been to New York,that is one of the places I want to see.I want to see the Statue of Liberity.Other than that,nothing else is going on.

img397/9090/proudamericanpk4.gif

When I was little us kids would be able to sit on on our roof and watch the Fire Works,to this day I was also able to watch them from my Bedroom window,but,cant do neither of them anymore since the Trees are getting longer.Also,when I was little us kids and Mom and Dad would go to the park to watch them,the good ole days.I also remember when I was a baby,I was scared of them and I would hid under my Moms shirt.LOL.I wonder if every kid was scared of them?Anyways,what is everyones plans for the 4th?I hope everyone will be safe were ever they go,because I know the cops will be out and about,which is good.Safety is very important.I know one thing I need to today is to clean my room,its getting out of hand,but,I dont feel like doing it.I sure wish I was on vaction.Anyyways,I am going to get going and get some things done.I will try and write more later.I do hope everyone will be safe out there this weekend.Be kool out there.Peaceout.

 

img357/841/hugsmmctyl8.jpg

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do hope you have a lovely fourth...we can see the fireworks from our deck...from every angle...love it.   Sounds like your sister will have fun in the Big Apple too..bet that will be nice.
Enjoy your holiday weekend...hugs and much love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Mandy, wishing you a safe and Happy 4'th of July, Love Lisa

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HOLIDAY,HOPING YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE AND ENJOY THE LONG WEEKEND.GODBLESS AND HUGGS TO YOU ...LUV YAH ...SUE

Anonymous said...

have a happy safe 4th of july!


Sharon

Anonymous said...

Hi sweets-hope you enjoy the day tomorrow.Be safe-HUGS_PEACE!!
~c~

Anonymous said...

Have a happy 4th.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Some kids are afraid and some are not.  My kids weren't except for one, and Katie isn't, she absolutely loved it, screamed and clapped.

I wish you'd have went to NY too.  I want to go someday myself.  I just read a small book about The Statue of Liberty too her.  Made me want to see it.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/