Saturday, July 5, 2008

Staurdy happenings.

img393/2883/tweetyluvpc8.gif

Hi all,

I hope everyone is haaving a good 4th of JULY weekend.It was just a quiet one here.Not much going on.I did how ever,last night I saw a few fire works from my window.I didnt think I would see them,but,I did.Nothing like they were when I was little.My Sister had fun in New York with Her family and some friends from church.She said there was about a thousand people there watchinf the fire works.Maybe next year I could go with Her.I have always wanted to see the fire works in New York and I also would like to see them down in Dc.Not much going on today.Mom and I went to Kmart and bought a few things.She knows I am not getting paid right now,so,She helps me out and Gary to.So now I am home,I may take a little nap,even thoe I woke up late,I am still tired.But I anted to ask a few questions.

img365/4843/tweetysweetgh3.png

Ok,I want to ask you all,how do you make things intresting in your lives?How do you make your lives less boring?I want to do diffrent things with Gary,He does to,but,we seem to do the same things anymore.He is always working.But we need to spice up both of our lives.we are always going to the Doctors or to the Dollor stoor,not that I love going to the Dollor stoor.I love going there.Its just we need to do something diffrent.I need to make my life a little more intresting.But is there a way to do that?So if you all have any questions,please,I would like to know.Also,do you all have any questions on how I can excerise my legs?Yes,I know walking,maybe there is a good site if anyone knows of one.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and ly down for a while.I hope you all have a good day.Be safe and cool out there.Peaceout.

img384/5364/mccgreenscrollhugsamandwg2.gif

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda,

To answer your questions....

You need to tune into what interests both you and Gary and go from there.  Is it sports?  Well just because you don't have money, doesn't mean there are not local games going on around you that perhaps you and Gary could watch.  Kid's games, etc.  Or museums.  Movie night at home.  There are times for all of us where we don't have money or time to do the things we want, but there are other things that are free.  Just need to tune into what interests you!  Good luck with it!

Second, as far as exercise.  Since you have problems with your legs, do you know how to swim?  I was trying to think of something that would be the least harmful to your bones, and swimming would be a great one.  Even if you go to the low end and walk back and forth until you can build up your stamina and add small weights.  Just an idea!  

I hope you have a great weekend!  

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your Sunday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your week coming up.

Anonymous said...

Do a bunch of different things...spice up your lives by attending concerts...some are in parks now...really nice.   Have picnics...just the two of you...one of my all time favorites...
Hope you can get out and about...more places and things to do.
Enjoy your Sunday...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Look in your local town newspapers.  Sometimes they have free outdoor concerts, and free outside movies.  You can go to the park and go swimming which is very good for your knee.  You can go to the museum and learn stuff.  You can take a cooking class together.  And I know one I wanted to do for awhile, is go to the pottery stores they have in the malls where you can paint your own stuff and fire it right there.  You all can make your own plate or cup and paint it.  Go to different restaurants that you have never tried before.  Visit nursing homes, or a children's hospital just to say hello.  You can go to historical sites nearby and learn too.  Museums are not boring if you take your camera.  

Too many things to chose from.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/