Friday, July 25, 2008

I need help.Yes,I know,not that kind of help.LOL.

 

Ok,this is a stupid question,but,um,does anyonw know how I can find out how many years I been Journaling?I am sure I missed my Annivsarys.LOL.But I really dont know how to check that out.I am dumb founded.Thanks.Becase I would like to start putting my annivsarys in here,if I  knew how.I feel stupid.Thanks.One more thing,I have a question abot graffics,how do yo get rid of alot of them off yor puter?Not my special graffics with my name and people have made for me,just ones I have used and dont need.How do yo save all of yor graffics,it wold probllay take me a year to get them all to photo bcket.LOL.Thanks.I been trying to delete the ones I dont need,seems like they are comming back.LOL.One more thing,how do you get rid of stff to make your puter cleaner and faster?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somewhere on your journal you will see ARCHIVES...and it will say, your first entry...after clicking.   To delete graphics...I haven't done that yet...I pretty much keep all I can get.   Hope you get the right answers...hugs and love...enjoy your weekend...
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I looked back in your archives and your first journal entry was April 17, 2006.   Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

Look at the top right side of your page near where you see the ADD ENTRY button.  You'll see ARCHIVES.  Click that.  THen at the bottom it'll say FIRST ENTRY or something like that.  You'll find it.

I've been with you from the beginning.  YAY ME!


Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/