Friday, July 4, 2008

HAPPY 4th of JULY everyone!!!!!

small331612.gif 4th of July image by bodell29                                    4th.gif 4th of July image by gjohnson59

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is having a HAPPY 4th of JULY.Me,I am not happy right now with Gary,unless I hear from Him,which I havent heard from yet and I usllay do.I called the stoor and ask to speak to Him like I usllay do and He told the lady at the desk to me He was gone for day and She asked if I wanted anythin else and I said no.At first I was like,no,He has to be there,I thought She was teasing with a758dce7.gif 4th july image by alyssabamme,but,She wasnt.So,now I am waiting for Him to call me.If I dont hear from Him,I am speaking to Him.Unless Hes got a good excuse.Usllay He would call me first if I didnt call Him.So,we will se what happends.I am going to get off of here and lay down.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.I am pray it doesnt rain for you all whos having Bbqs,hot dogs,pato salad,deserst,all the yummy food.Peaceout.

4th.gif 4th of July image by canglai

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you hear from Gary...maybe he is planning a surprise day for you!!
Hope so...enjoy your day!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing as Joyce, lol, Gary is probably fixing you a surprise....
Have a wonderful Fourth of July weekend!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a decent day.  It's been raining all day here!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a decent day.  It's been raining all day here!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I like your tags.  That was hurtful of him to do.  I am going to keep reading to see what happens and I hope you all can fix it.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/