Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Looks who going back to work sooner than I thought I was?

img512/1883/littlemermaidariel1wz9.gif

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good day.I am doing ok here.Well,I got some news for you all.I know some of you think I am not ready to go back to work,well,to be honest with you all,I am not,but,looks like I will have to go back sooner than I thought.I am talking about next Friday,going back to work,in order for me to keep my Health Insurance.Yup,looks like it.In a way,I am looking forward to it,than again,I am not.I talked to my Boss and told Her I had a problem,I wanted to come back sooner,but,that I had 2 vactions already set in and I couldnt get out of them,well I couldnt gt out of one,thats a must.That one is the one I am going with my Mom,Sister and family on a Disney Cruise.Which I am looking forward to that one.I cant wait.So tommrow I have to call my Boss again and She was going to check and see how many vaction hours I have,which I probllay think I have none.But I am still going.I also have my vaction with Gary every year in Sept.So I will probllay take both of them and than nothing till next year.Which is ok with me.LOL.I need to get back to work into the swing of things.I know,its to soon.But,I have to do what I have to do.

img258/5761/thelittlemermaidhh0.gif

So I thought you all would like to know that.I have alot to get done before next week.I need a hair cute and I need to get new shoose,I love to get New Balance,because they are really good,thats the only type of brand shoose I will wear.I need to wash my work shirt,dont ask how long its been in my laundry basket.LOL.I know,I am bad.I will probllay need to get a new one.Tommrow I have a Doctors app to see my Dermatolgist.I also need to try and start going to bed at an early time.Because more likly,I will be going into work at 6 in the moring with Gary,I hope anyways.I will only be working 4 hours a day,probllay 3 or 4 days.If I work Sundays,I get time and a half.Anyways,my oldest Nephew is spending the night tonight with us,He will be comming home after church.That should be fun.He loves to ask lots of questions.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img293/9814/amandadw9.png

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy-only you know if you're ready...and I think it's more to do with your insurance coverage and I don't blame you for going back.Take extra care of your knees.Try to turn with your whole body not just twist at the waist cause that's what made my knee pop the other day.My feet were planted and I turned at the waist and it still hurts.Say Hi to your nephew from me -hope you have a good time and hgs to you both
connie

Anonymous said...

WOW.  That's pretty exciting Amanda.  I hope it works out well for you.  I know you have to be careful about your knees but getting out of the house will be good for you...not to mention you will be making a little money.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are going back to work. I know that everything will work out for you!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you are going to go back to work and I think doing little by little you will feel so much better about things.  AND I do hope and pray that they let you have your vacations even if it's not on the schedule.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/

Anonymous said...

Very happy for you because you sound so excited.  Yes, you will be busy...getting ready for your big return.  Just take it one day at a time.   Hugs and love...Joyce