Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday Happenings.

img53/9704/missti156555be2.png

Hi everyone,
I hope you all are having a good day.I hope everyone had a good 4th of JULY weekend.It was a quiet one here.Just my Mom,Dad and I.I could see the FireWorks from my bedroom window,but didnt watch them all.It was my medicine that made not get out of the tub.I now know to take my medicine at my regular time.Oh yeah,I am an Aunt again.That will be number 16 Neices and Nephews.My Sister N Law from London is now pregnat with Her 6th kid.We are all happy for Her.Nothing else much going on here.How ever I did found out that my Health Insurance wont be ending till July 3oth,that is good,hopfully I will get my exestion till I go back to work on Sept 30th.It is hard for me right now paying for all of my Doctor Bills.I hope you all have a nice week ahead.Be safe and kool out there.I have a question for you all.How do you relax during your day?Whn you get depressed,how do you find ways of getting yourself out?Yes,I know its wintet Tinkerbell,maybe it will kool everyone down.LOL.I have another question,how do you become cheerful?What does it actullay mean to you?Yes,I am fully of questions and I need answers.LOL.

img140/9780/wsamandagz1.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy, mail will be coming for you again soon from me, Love and Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Have a good one!  Tomorrow's always another day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Mandy find something fun for you to do.  Even get one of those color in posters with the markers, that might be fun, or a beading set as I know you like to make bracelets and jewelry.  Sorry you're so depressed.  I get like that.  Congrats on the new baby neice or nephew coming.  That's  a lot of children.  I keep forgetting to send you my snail mail.  Sorry.  Please send me yours again too.

Be careful of taking your meds when you're supposed to as that can really mess you up bad.  Take care.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/

Anonymous said...

Fireworks from the bedroom window sounded nice to me!   Congrats on being an Aunt again....and great that your insurance won't be ending...
Relaxing during stressful times....well, staying as busy as possible is what I do...for me you know working in my yard or in my house...just the everyday things of cleaning up things...helps.   Hope you have many stress free days ahead...always here for you!!
Hugs and love,
Joyce