Monday, July 28, 2008

You all are probllay gettng tred of me.

img70/4739/allstressedoutlogolb7.gif

 

You all are probllay getting tired of me.I been wrtting alot in here lately and I probllay will.a of now.I quit.I am not going back to work.I am to call my Doctor and tel them to leave the note as is,the note to return to work.I kina nervous of what my Boss will try to call me. I was told not to call Shoppers or even my Boss.I dont even want to call my doctor.Rght now, have no Health Insurance, have been out for a while.I am in a bad place right now,wth having no Health Insurance.My Boss didnt want me to quit,I tryed telling Her I didnt want to come back and I dont.I dont know if She will try to cal me or not,because She is kinda execpting me to show up.But  have to have a fully relesed note,with no limations.So as of now,I have no job.Peaceout.I am out alot onmy medicines.f I wasnt so scared of,you know, would,but I am scared.

img525/4756/apcmochaapcwc9.jpg

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

im sorry your so stressed out.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you are so stressed out.  Sometimes putting things off adds to the stress.  Maybe go back to work for just a few hours and try it for awhile.  You maybe ought not to quit but I don't know how much pain you are in either so I don't mean to offend you or make you mad.  You might feel better about yourself if you don't quit. We all do things every day that we don't want to do though.  I wish you didn't hurt so much every day.

Nelishia

Anonymous said...

I don't want to tell you what to do-only you knows how you feel+- what you are capable of doing..I offer you my hugs..............
~c~

Anonymous said...

I agree with one of the other writers.  Sometimes just trying to come to a place of decision is tough on the ole emotions.  I have shared this with my daughters a time or too, and will share with you - when you make this decision, sometimes you need to make it less with your head and more with your heart, others make it more with your head, and less with your heart.  And that's a Lynne quote you can keep for a life time.  I hope it works out for you soon, because I know just trying to figure this out has been worrisome.  I will pray for you Amanda.  Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Maybe what you need is the one thing that you think you dont need. Work will get you out of the house and give you some cash in your pocket.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom