Friday, July 25, 2008

Rest In Peace Estelle Getty.

                                                                         img512/1721/07222008getty300x225oe6.jpg

I remember when this show was popular,I loved watching it,I actullay  watch the rerns on cabel and I am watching the special of Estelle Getty today,now.She lived a very long life.I am sre Her costars miss Her alot.Rest In Peace Estelle Getty.I also wanted to point out that what Jeanno43 said in Her comment,that Estelle Getter had a very intresting.beliveable role on the show.She was real and I loved the way She plaed as a Mother to Her Daughter on the show,they both had a special bond for eachother.I think every Mother and Daughter shold have that.I am close with my Mom,even thoe its hard,living in the same house.I know I can go to Mom and talk to Her.She is always there.A Mothers love is always real.Ok,I am going to cry now.LOL.I just thought I would share this with you all.She was a remarkable woemn.She will be missed.

 img182/9091/estellenw0.jpg                                          img262/5761/goldengirlsge0.jpg                                    img523/8661/estellegetty240ts1.jpg                                      

                                                                                      

 

                                                                                                              

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved that show.  We had it here in England and she was my favourite character.  She was so believable, the mark of a very good actress.  I know she brought laughter to many. May she rest in peace.

Anonymous said...

She was such a good actress. I loved that show. Wish I would have watched the special about her. Didn't know it was on. Hope you are doing well Amanda. Paula

Anonymous said...

A very good actress for sure...she will be missed!!!
Hugs and love!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I was shocked when i heard she died, i loved her on the Golden Girls, she was so funny! I hope all of ur problems will get fixed and u start to feel better. I dont want to go back to work either.

Anonymous said...

I am so not withit I am just now reading it.  I didn't know that she'd passed away.  She sure was a talented actress with a knack sense of timing for delivering lines.  Thanks for letting us know.

Nelishia