Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yes,I know I am nuts!!!!!!!LOL.

img509/4127/miceteacupmouseaz1.gif

Hi everyone,

I hope you all are having a wonderful day.LOL.Do I sound scarcastic?LOL.I dont mean to.But after a few days I have had,well,I feel like hiding under my blankets and not comming out.I was so scard to call my Boss,thinking I was fired,when I am not.I tottlay messed up.I have no clue what I have been doing,were my mind has been.I am stressed,more stresed than depressed.I am going back to work,but after my vaction,I dont think I will be taking my 2 action with Gary.He can wait.I know you all must think I am crazy,not knowing what to do about going back to work.The most important thing for me right now is my Health Insurance.No one wants to see me get sick,because of being off my shots.I know some of you are saying dont go back,but I feel its the only thing I need to do.Than,if I feel I cant handel it,than I will take the next step.Honestly,I still dont know what to do.Maybe later down he road I cam try and get on SSI.But I think the only thing I can do,right now,which is best for me is,to go back to work.I know sweetheart Sharonna 1955,I know how you feel for me and want whats best for me.This is what I need to.I cant handel it anymore,cant handel the pressure,the stress,of allwhat I been under.I know,people are alot more worse off than I am,I get that.I never knew life could be this hard.I am strugling.I am broke,have no money comming in,no insurance.But I will be going back to work.I have to.Its the only way that I know.I was worrying myself sick last night,thinking about my Shots that I need.That is important to me.But what I need right now,is a good 8 hour of sleep.My room is a mess,dont want to deal with that right now.I could just take everything in my room and throw it out.LOL.My life is a mess,but like I said,could be alot worse.You all are problay thinking I am nuts.Go for it.LOL.But I am going to get off of here,take a much needed rest,after from worrying so much about everything,than my Mom.Dont get me started.LOL.Be ssafe and kool out there.Peaceout.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MANDY PLEASE DONT WORRY ABOUT ME IM JUST SO CONCERNED FOR YOU I HATE HEARING HOW MUCH YOU SUFFER IN PAIN AND YOU DO NEED THOSE DRUGSS IT IS UP TO YOU HOW YOU CHOOSE TO HANDLE THE ORDER OF THINGS BUT IF IT WAS ME ID GO RIGHT TO STATE AND GET APPROVED THEN NO WORRYS OVER WORK .......BUT IT IS YOUR CHOICE NEVER WORRY ABOUT ME HERE I DONT HURT NEARLY AS MUCH AS YOU DO HONEY.I JUST WANT YOU TO BE ABLE GET THE HELP YOU NEED WHEN YOU NEED IT  GOD BLESS YOU ,AND I LOVE YOU,YOUR FRIEND SUE

Anonymous said...

You need to apply for SSI.  
Missie

Anonymous said...

I am truly keeping you in my prayrs...you can take a vacation with Gary anytime...you need to deal with your issues now on job and health.  Hugs and love you,
Joyce