Monday, July 14, 2008

Getting to know you

I read this from Donnas Journal from This and that..this is my first time doing one of theeses things.Enjoy
 
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?  Nope,dont think so
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Havent cryed in a while,been depressed yes,crying no
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey,I love a good Clube Sandwhich
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No,but I do hae all together 15,soon will be 16 Neices and Nephews,y Sister N law is now pregnat with there 6th kid 
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would hope so,I am still learning how to like myself
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? never
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS Hmmmmmmm,I dont know,cal me dumb,but,wll have to ask Mom
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?Heck no
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Chip beef and grave that my Mom makes and Blueberry pancake from Bob Evans.Yuuumy11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yup
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Honestly,no,but,I would like to be
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Vainilla and Choclate,yummy,with a brownie
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT other people.Sometimes,the way they talk and there eyes
15. RED OR PINK?Pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?My wieght
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST My Brother who is in London with His family,they are Missonarys.I also miss my Bestfriend,I havent spoken to Her in ages,but I dont even have Her number,I had Her addy at one time,but,now cant find it
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure,why not,or put it in your Jurnal
19. WHAT COLOR  SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Not wearing any right now,I am in my pjs.LOL.But I usllay wear my teni shoose which are yellow and blue New Balance
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A Cheesbugar from Wendys and a rootbere float
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?Watching Picture this with Ashely Tisdale that I taped from last night
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?  Havent really thought of it,maybe black.LOL.
23. FAVORITE SMELL?  Winter,I love snow,I know,
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Gary
25. FAMOUS PERSON YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET?  The Goregus,adorable and hot Matthew Mc,sorry cant spell His last name,I would love to have a huge big poster of Him in my room.LOL.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?  Yup,Shes very nice
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?  I am not into sports,but,would hae to say I am a Redskins fan,yeah,I know,they havent been doing to good,but,I am a die hard fan
27. HAIR COLOR? Curly brown hair
28. EYE COLOR? Bown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope,but do need to get my eyes looked at 
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Spagtti
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Of course,happy endings32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Ashley tisdale in Her movie Picture This,kinda silly
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue shirt
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter,I love snow35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? I t would have to be choclate icecream from Baskin Robbins with a browine,yummy.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Would love to see alot of you all
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?  dont know
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? None
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Dont have a mouse,use my fingers
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I just answered this.LOL.Picture This
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Never really thought about it,me snoring.LOL.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?  Thats easy,London England,would love to go back
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? You know,I dont know if I have any.LOL.How ever,I use to be a good writter,I used to love to write storys,that is one of my dreams to write a novel
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Maryland
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?  All of them :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was very nice Amanda, great job!  I enjoyed reading it.

Anonymous said...

You did fantastic....and goooooooooo Redskins...yep, you got a Redskins fan here too.  Have a great evening.  Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Good job Amanda.  I loved reading your answers.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I love your answers. I thought that your brother was a missionary. Nikki has not been called to certain place as of yet, but she wants to be missionary.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Mandy, loved reading your answers, Hugs Lisa