Thursday, July 31, 2008

Stressed.

 

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good night.As I am sitting here thinking of what to do,I think I know what I need to do.As hard as it will be tp call the head of the Boss tommrow and tell Him,I am comming back,I need to.I just hope He doesnt tell me that I am fired,dont think He will.I just been confused about so many things.I need to go back so I can get my Health Insurance back.I will tell Gary that maybe we can take a weekend vaction to Ocean City.I can take my one trip,but,dont think I can take m other one.I just want to get back into work.I dont care what anyone at work sas about me behind myy back.I just want to go to work and do my job.I just hope my Health Insurance will be ok.I got a letter saing it was termanited,but,I was told once I get back into work,it should kick back in.I know everyone was saying not to go back,but,I need to do this and if I feel I cant work,than I will take the next step.thanks for being there for me.I dont want to call,but I have to.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the vacation to the beach is just what you need...you have fun and wishing you well on calling your boss...many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hope it works out for you.