Monday, July 28, 2008

Not a good day.

img410/49/atlantisjj3.jpg

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good day.Me on the other hand,let me tell you,it hasnt been a good day.I am stressed,depressed,crying,dont know what to do anymore.I know me being out of it,itsnt going to help anything.As of right now,I qutit Shopppers,I dont want to deal with it anymore.I just got off the phone with my Boss and told Her,I am not ready to come back.I am in good shape.I just dont think I can do it,with even standing up for so long.I dont have any Health Insurance.I need to get my life in orde,I am a mess.I am going to try and get on SSI,maybe try to get on State till I get on SSI,I dont know which one would be faster to get on.I liked having a job,but,I just dont want to do it anymore.Right now I feel like giving up.I gues it could be alot worse.I have to call my Boss back in about 15 munites.I jut wanted to give you all an updae.I love you guys.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.One more thing,please pray for my family,theres a personal problem that needs prayer.Thanks.

img294/5213/15538485ek4.png

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending prayers your way. Emmi

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you and your family honey!

Love,

Michelle

Anonymous said...

You can apply for SSI online.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Keeping you in my prayers...and never give up girl...your a fighter for sure.   Many hugs coming your way...
Love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww hon, sorry you had a bad day, hope things get better, Love Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh sweety, you really did have a melt down.  I'm sorry you are so upset that you quit your job.  I'll pray everything will be alright for you.

Nelishia

Anonymous said...

from time to time we all feel like giving up. The secret is to hold on and take it one minute at a time.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom