Sunday, July 6, 2008

Worried.

img396/2751/fonringji1.gif

Hi eveyone,

I hope you all is having a good night,I also hope you all had a good 4th.First of,before I start I just want to say thank you all for the good advice.I will tell Gary that we need to start doing things diffrent.But He does already know that.He just told me that today when He poped in for a munite and He also told me that I should get a younger Boyfriend,I sai no,I dont wan anyone else but Him in my life.I just dont Him,but I love Him.He gives the best of hugs and kisses.

img395/3438/yelokity555555555556555qy4.gif

Anyways,I thought I would tell you that for a moment I thought I would had to yell down staris to get my Dad to come and help me out of the bathtub.It scared me,everytime I would try and lift myself up,I had to lay back down.I almost started crying,becaus I couldnt get out.You might think it was stupid for me to saying I was crying,but it really did scare me and I couldnt get out of the tub.That has never happend to me before.I think it was the medicine I am taking.serqil600.I dont think I should take it anymore.Maybe I took to early,but I took around 7 and I usllay take about 8.I had to nearly crael out of the tub.I was shaking so badI feel it may get worse.I am just tired right now,feel like I dont get any rest.I dont allow myself to.I mean,I may lay down like I did all day,but I still havent felt I I got any rest.I am stil shaking as I am typing this entry.Well,I am going to try and relax and ttry to sleep.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceot.

img79/5544/doyoubelieveinmagicamanof8.png

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good week!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I was stuck in the tub a few times but that was while giantly pregnant.  Sorry you had to go thru that.  :-(  I bet it was that med.  Maybe just take it later at night. Feel better ok?

Amy

Anonymous said...

See if you can get a shower chair through Craig's List or Freecycle and go to the dollar store and get a cheap plastic childs stool with some character on it you'd like to prop your foot on while you take a bath to support your knee.  You put it inside the tub too.

I'd have been so embarrassed to let my Daddy see me naked even if I was stuck.  OMG! LOL I'd have pulled the plug and waited till the next day if I'd have had to.

Getting stuck in the tub happens to me pretty regularly and I have such a hard time crawling out.  It shakes me badly every time.  So on nights when I am weak like that, shower chair.  That's too high a dose of pain pills right now.  Be careful.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/

Anonymous said...

I agree with the previous person on getting a shower chair...this is not good if you can't get out of the tub...worried about you, Amanda.  I know how you feel about Gary.....and wish the two of you many many happy years ahead.  Trying to catch up...fell a little behind...hugs and love,
Joyce