Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thrsday Happenings.

img140/6144/mickeyminnieheartscr2.png

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good night.I am doing ok here,a little frustated,but,hanging in there,I think.LOL.We had a pretty nasty storm here,the same one that Joyce from springangel235,Her Journal is private.But after the storm,here today,it was very nice and kool.I sat otside with my Mom and Dad on the porch for a few munites.I know,what,am I nuts?LOL.Anyways,nothing much going on,except I will be going back to work this Monday moring.I am a little excited.How ever,I did find out today,my Health Insrance ended July 23,thought it was July 31,seems like I keep getting the stinking run around with my Insurance.But all will be find,when I get back to work and I get my first pay check,my Health Insurance should kick back in.Right now,I dont have any pain medicine,I have a few.I think I will be ok.I think my Boyfriend is going to pay out of pocket so I can get my medicine.My shots on the other hand,thank goodness,I have 2 shots till my Insurance kicks back in.One thing after another,isnt it?

img296/5949/mm1zi9.png

It sure did feel werid walking into my stoor today,but it was nice getting out and being arond people.I walked into my dapartment and everyone came up to hug me,which is nice.When I was working there before,when I ever I got off of work,we all would hug eachother,its like we are family.So I will be going in on Monday moring at 8 to 12,4 hours,which is fine with me.I will tell you all this,that place is one big mess,all the tables in there had so mch stuff on them.It hasnt changed a bit.LOL.I am going to do anything heavy or go in the freezer,my Boss told me that,becase one thing,cold doesnt help with Arthitis,I know that.Oh yeah,I forget to get one thing I needed from my Doctor,so,I called my Doctor and my Boss got on the phone and said I needed a Doctors note to come back to work,I had my other papers,but I forgot a Doctors note and how could I forget that,becase,I been out before.I knew I was forgetting something.But all is fine.I just hope I will be able to get to go on my 2 vactions.I am pretty srure I will,but wont get paid.I can deal with that.Anyways,I am going to try and get some sleep,have to get up early to go to the stoor with my Mom.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.I am so looking forward to my Disney Cruise,I cant wait,I leave on Sept 9th.

img210/3810/1qjr7.gif                            img510/2053/mickeyamandavicq8.png  

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are all ready for work and your Disney cruise.  I want to go on the cruise with you but I'm too feeble...LOL.  Glad you made it through the storm OK.  I know it scared Joyce pretty bad.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I wish my that me and Dirk and Katie were going on the cruise at the same time with your family only in another room of course and we could all play together.  It sounds so nice to get to do this.  I am very excited for you to be getting back to work,even for a few hours.

I hope you get to enjoy your weekend and glad to hear you weathered the storm ok.

Nelishia

Anonymous said...

Mandy, hope you have a great time on the cruise, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Mandy, hope you have a great time on the cruise, Hugs Lisa