Monday, July 14, 2008

I am vert,very tired.LOL.

img140/9868/cabwalkinonsunshinewj7.gif

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good night.I am doing ok here,just tired,might go to bed in a few,but,wated to do some things before I go to sleep.Okmwant to ask you all a question,which might be a stupid one.LOL.I want to make a scrap book with my letters,post cards and maybe my pictures,I want it to be an on line Journal scrap book.But what I want to ask you is,when you start scrap booking,what is the best way to add your pics,from the old ones to the new ones?Do you put your first pics in first or the old ones?Maybe it doesnt matter.Ok,that was a stupid question.I am getting very sleepy,I should turn in.I had alot to say,but,cant remember what.LOL.

img515/8028/friendszr0.jpg

I did want to tell you all,I went to Church Sunday and it was good to go.I went to Sunday School class,they always have a class for College students andfor people like me who dont go to college.I had fun,but it was soooo freaizning.There was like 6 girls,She preached on about having resect for yourself and about being married to have Sex.I belive I need to go to Church more often.The Sunday School Teacher was telling us that there is a trip for the college kids and teenagers in Augst 8th and 9th,I am thinking about going,but,I dont know,I am very shy when it comes to new people and places,but,my Sister would be going to.I am sure alot of you all would tell me to go.Alot of times,more likely all of the times,I think with my mind,which meand my mind tells me dont do this,does that make sence?I strugel with that alot.I had to stop seeng  my Shrink,till maybe I go back to work.Its hard for me right now,Ack,I am falling alseep.Anyways,I was thinking of writting a letter to one of the Missonarys from our church who lives in Austrila,my dream place,just a note saying Hi,should I do that?I was thinking of writting to all the Missonarys.One is leaving church going back to the Philpians,one is in Austrila who is the Pastoers Daughter and my oldest Brother who is in London,with there 6th chilid.Anyways,I heading to bed.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I'll mail you some pictures for your scrapbook, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I don't think the order in a scrap book really matters.  Good luck with the scrap book.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I do think you should go! Just go.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I say do what every you feel like doing as far as going. It may be a lot of fun for you. See aren't you glad you don't have that cow pet? you won't have to ask anyone to feed it. lol Paula

Anonymous said...

Just go and get used to having a good time.  You'll find it's a lot more fun than being stuck in the house and you'll miss it once you get used to going.

Big Hugs,

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/