Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What do you think?

img167/995/57e9d491b85c6b0a8a8b376zn4.jpg

Hi all,

How is everyone?Good I hope.I am still the same,not good.I think I ryollay messed up.I quit,I didnt call work,I did cal my Doctor and told them to leave the note as is.You think my Boss would have called me to see what is up,but,no and She ows me money.I am not happy with Her.I can see how people really care.But than again,I could not be fired,becuase Gary says,I should call the big Boss of the stoor.I dont want to.I know my Mom is upset with me.She just doesnt want to see me home all the time.Thats not going to happend.I just talked to one of my Girlfriends and She is going to give me the address were to go to get on State Insurance and try to get SSI or SSDI,She also has a case worker that She knows,She is going to give me everything I need.Things could be alot more worse than they could,right?I almost did a stupid thing,but I didnt,came that close,but,what keeps me going is my family,my Boyfriend and you guys.But let me tell you,at times like this I want to.I almost emailed a lady at church,but,I didnt,I feel l want to talk to Her,but,I dont know what to say.You think it would be a good idea to talk to Her?I would also like to talk to my Brother in London,see what He says,but,Hes got enough on HIs hands right now.But taking everyhting aside,I feel like I did the right thing.I think things will work out.I hope,what do you think?Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img518/6166/120212466363542bvf8.png

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending you love and hugs and prayers.  Just pray and you will find the answers you need.  I definitely think you should talk to the lady at the church and talk to your brother too.  You can email me anytime you want Amanda.  I will be there for you.  love always and God bless, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Praying for you Amanda.  Don't worry about that job.  Just get your affairs in order with the state and file for disability.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

to be honest your mother not wanting you home all day doesnt matter. Your happiness does hun i havent heard you say one positive thing about that job they treat you like your not a human being and it shouldnt be like that you deserve respect all of us do and when you don't get it that means they dont appreciate you as a worker. Report the store.

Anonymous said...

I think you're doing the right thing by not going back to work.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I think your mother just wants you to have a life and be happy.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Amanda, you are doing the right thing, you tried to work out in the public and be responsible like you should. But sometimes our bodies won't let us, so that's what the SSI is there for. You go and file for it and forget that store and those people that stress you out.
Love ya.
Liz in Va.

Anonymous said...

I know I'm repeating myself BUT....

If you are wanting to apply for SSDI, I highly recommend you check out The Disability Digest at www.thedisabilitydigest.com  People who work there are volunteers and know how to help you beat the system.  They have had great success.  It's free and doesn't hurt to check them out.

Also, if you are low to no income, go to www.pparx.org and you may qualify for free medication.  It's saved me thousands of dollars in medications and I don't have insurance.

Just some advice. *G*

Geeky Granny

Anonymous said...

Your taking a big step...thank goodness for your girlfriend helping you...how nice.   Hope you feel better soon, TRY not to worry so much...we all care...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

just droppin by

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are not well!
I am glad you have your girlfriend! She sounds like a BIG help!

Hope you have a good day!


Sharon