Friday, July 18, 2008

TGIF WEEKEND

img362/4372/9gooddaybutterflygirllz9.gif

Hi all,

 I hope everyone is having a good Friday.I am doing ok,hanging in there.Yesterday was very stressful,after finding out that I already used my 12 weeks of an Exstion,which I didnt think that I used it up.Like I mentioned I am going back to work soonner,like next Friday.But,than someone from work calls me,well,I call Her,because She wanted to talk to me.She tells me that I need to make sure I still have my job,because I had been out for so long.So,I was upset and my Mom was upset,So I called my Boss and talk to Her and She told me my Job was fine,just get a Doctors note and come back to work.When I go to my Doctor I hae to make sure I am fully released,I just cant have Him sign it,He has to write,fully released.Mean while,I might still go and ply for SSI,if and I decided to get on it and I do get on it,I may quit.BUt than again,I am not sure.It might be good for me just to get out and about.I dont know if I am looking forward to going back or not,after yesterday,I am kinda stressed out.But,I have to go back,no buts about it.Right now,I dont pay or my shots,so thats a good thing,my Health Insurances covers it,which it didnt before.

img384/5400/belivepp3.jpg

So,that means,I have to find my work shirt and wash it.I need to get a new pair of shooses,because I am still wearing the ones from last year.LOL.Well,not last year,but,they are old.Other than that,I am not doing much of nothing.I need to take the books back to the Library.May get a few more.I am watching the Dvd called Stepup2,which Stepup1 was alot better.But I love a good ending.It makes me smile.LOL.You would have to see the ending.I love movies that inspire me.I wish I had something that inspres me.Do you have something that inspires you?What mkes your heart fly?If  you know what I mean?Anyways,I need to get off of here and get cleaned up.I hope you all have a niceweekend.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img529/6984/diamonddivaamandatcdviqf8.gif

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda, the movie "Pay It Forward" will make one cry, but it sure has a great message.  I felt very inspired after seeing it.

Anonymous said...

Pay it Forward is a very good suggestion.  Wonderful movie.  You need to calm down Amanda and start taking life one day at a time.  You are worrying yourself into an early grave girl friend.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

hope u have a great day

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a planned out weekend...lots to do for sure.  Haven't seen the movie, myself.  Enjoy your weekend...and rest when you can...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Perhaps going back to work will make you feel better!  Have a good weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I agree that you should stop worrying so much Amanda, worry makes you ill.  Only you know whether going back to that job is the right thing for you, always listen to your heart, your little inner voice, it is usually right.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

well i think u should go apply at SSI it will help alot.