Saturday, August 2, 2008

feellings.

img131/53/bpdphotos31uy6.jpg

Hi everyone,

I hope all is good.I am hanging in here.The days,they get so lonly and I dont know what to do.I am very ad and feel very alone right now.I know what I need to do about work,I need to make an app to see my Doctor so I can go back to work and get my health Insurance back.My head is filled with so many sad emtions.I feel right now I am in a bad place and dont know how to get out of it.I have no money to pay my bills,Doctor bills,no insurance.But Monday Will call my Doctor,go into see Him and get a Doctors note.

img380/4871/sskmylove7br7.gif

To be honest with you,I have no clue what I am doing with my life.I know the days are so lonly for me,the nights are ok.Today I was very depressed,I didnt do anything and didnt feel like doing anything,so I just stayed in my room.I didnt used to be like this when I was in Highschool.I had a life,I had funI didnt have a care in the world.But now I feel like my life is one big mess.Why can I find something in my life to be happy about?Will this strugel in my life end?Will  find peace again?Its like I cant win with my life.I want to have some fun and I feel like I dont even know what that.I am scared that I feel like I am falling apart.I cant see my Shrink becaue I dont hav the money.Yes,right now I hae my life.Ihate being 36,when will it get better?

img228/8789/doncrookintroubleagain5nq5.jpg

So I ask you,can I find a peace in my world that will make me happy?I know its mind over matter.I just want to know how does everyone know how to find things in life to entertain you.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could take your camera and go for a walk-find different ways of looking at things thru that lens.Snap at anything and everything-it could become a passion-at least you forget your woes while your mind is on the next great shot.then put them on bucket and make slideshows or remixes -it passes time and gives you something interesting to do.
Just a thought sweets-hope you try it...
many hugs

connie

Anonymous said...

Get out of the house for awhile.  Changing your surroundings helps change your mood.  I know how you feel.  I've felt that way before.  


Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/

Anonymous said...

It is very unhealthy for you to stay locked up in your room 24/7 Amanda.  Get out of the house.  I liked the idea of taking your camera and taking pictures of the world around you and then share them with us.  I know we would all enjoy seeing where you live and the sights around there.  Go to church and socialize with people there.  Most churches have a bible study during the week and a church bus to pick you up.  GET OUT OF THAT HOUSE GIRL.  Praying for you.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Believe me, I know how you feel. Due to circumstnces (& health problems) I find myself almost home bound.
Hope you get out. Just do it! Several good suggestions in the other comments, but only you can do it.  :)
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Just going for a short walk will help you feel better.  Going to park and watching young kids playing and having fun, always puts me in a better mood.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Guess everyone has already made good suggestions so I'll just say hope you take their advice and feel better soon. Paula