Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sundays Happenings.

img257/9774/pic0831082jp7.jpg

Hi everyone.

I hope all of are having a good night.I am about to go to sleep,I am pooped.LOL.I dont think any of you have seen a pic of my Mom and my Sister Christina,thats the one who talked to my Boss,I should have gone an talked to Him,but I forgot and was kinda scared to,ok I admit it,I am a chicken,but I do have to talk to Him.I have no back bone.LOL.Meaning,I am weak when I have to talk to my Boss.My Bakery Manager,She just doesnt want me to go,because Imentioned it to Her and She was like,thats net week.I didnt say anything.I should have told Her,well,you was the one that said I could go on my vaction when I came back to work.But I will mention that if I talk to my Boss.She has to give it to me.Besides,its not like its going to be busy.I do so much for my Boss,its not funny.she says She doesnt want to work me to hard,since I just got back,well She is,I have been doing so much,I just get so tired when I get off of work.But I do sleep better.Which I will tonight.I asked Gary if I should call the head Boss tommrow and talk to Him,Gary told me that I should do it in person.I am so afarid to do that.I dont know why.He did come by the bakery an I should have said something.But I am stupid.Thank you all for the kind,caring words you said in my entry the other day.I am going to try and get some sleep.I am going out with my Mom and my Sister and the kids.We are going to do some shoping and than have lunch.Chinies,I know I spled that worng.I am a bad speller.I probllay speled that worng to.Have a good night all.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img261/2676/amandarainbowsocksbyalpvo7.png

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day tomorrow.
Missie

Anonymous said...

You lucky girl you.  That is going to be a great vacation.  Enjoy Labor Day.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Well I am glad you are sleeping better, so working hard has a positive!  Don't worry anymore over your sister speaking to your boss.  Hey I'm about to call a local resteraunt and ream them out because I feel one of their waiters took advantage of my mother.  Family is family and we should support one another.  Your sister cares for you and wants to make sure no one is taking advantage of you.  It sounds like a fun day ahead of you, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Your Mom and Sister are beautiful...like you!
Happy you get to take your vacation...many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

i hope u have a good day tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda: Just popping in to say "HI". Like the picture of your Mom and sister. Hope you have a good day. Paula

Anonymous said...

Hope you do ok at work this time. Have a great week.
Love ya,
Liz in Va.