Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Weds Happenings

img503/9470/mcclistenvigl7.gif

Hi everyone,

I hope you all are having a good evening.I am doing good here.My Second day at work was really hard,my first day went good.But my second day I felt like I was ready to pass out by the time I got off of work.It seems like when I start to hurting near the time I get off of work.I hope it starts getting easyer.I heard that it might take a while to get used to using my muscles,like my legs.I kinda like being back,gets my mind off of other things for a while.But I am only working 4 or 5 hours,that all I need.People tell me not to think of the pain,how can you not think of it?Do you all have any ideas?Because let me tell you,I am in pain by the time I get off of work and limping to the car.

img361/8884/totd71408fy3.jpg

I try to do little excerises when I am standing at work doing my job.Maybe I will start taking some Alieve.I wanted to asl you all if I should try to get on SSI,while I am still working?Maybe it would be a good idea to try to get on it,if  I do get on it,than maybe I can quit.Just a thought.One good thing I have is I called my Union about my Health Insurance,told them that it kicked out in July and I was bak at work,they said it only takes a few days to kick back,which I thought would take a few weeks,which I am glad it only takes 2 days.That way I can still go to the Doctors and get looked at,which I need to do before my vaction.I am hoping they will still let me go,I know I am not susposed to really have it,because I been out for so long.But we will see.Who wants to go in my place?LOL.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img204/6756/amandasiggyvixz0.gif

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs sweet lady!!!
Soak your feet in epsom salts and have an iced tea..you deserve it!!!!!

connie

Anonymous said...

When you are not working relaxation would help you.  Proper relaxation with a tape or a CD.  I have a tape I use called "overcoming pain".  You are talked through relaxing and then told to let go of pain, just imagine letting go.  You have to do it a few times but it has helped me a great deal.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Hi there dear friend...hope you had a good day today, sorry I did not get to this entry sooner.  I know each day is tough for you, and you are so hurting at the end of your shift.  Many prayers do I send your way for whatever decision you make...it is the right one for you...have a peaceful, restful Thursday evening and an even better Friday...hugs and much love,
Joyce