Saturday, August 16, 2008

In memory of the king of Rock -N- Roll,Elvis.

img59/8182/89610687wo0.gif

He was and still to this day,the king of Rock -N-Roll.I might have been little to remember the day Elvis died,but I know our house was always filled with His music and we watched His movies.My oldest Brother was a huge fan.My Mom and Dad was going to take Him to see Elvis,and my parents got see Him one last time before He died.But even today,His memory still lives.Elvis will be missed.

img185/3900/elvispresleyprimerosanort8.jpg                  img98/2777/elvishellohappywednesdank1.gif                img246/1769/elvistz1.gif

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy, more mail coming for you soon, Love Lisa

Anonymous said...

Mandy, more mail coming for you soon, Love Lisa

Anonymous said...

Yes, there will never be another like him

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Nice tribute! Elvis was indeed the King of Rock! I loved his voice & still do, he was easy on the eyes too ;).
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

VERY nice tribute to the King of Rock and Roll.   You already know how I feel...and you did a wonderful job of expressing how you feel too!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Very nice Amanda.  I loved Elvis and remember where I was when I heard of his death.  I cried like a baby.  Thanks for the memories.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I was never a really big fan.  I was pregnant with my first child when he died.  I felt so strange as I was the only person in the US not wailing crying about someone I didn't know.

This was a good entry and had great graphics.


Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/
Private Journal