Sunday, August 17, 2008

Going back to work.

img216/2741/tn2matthewmcconaughey3do7.jpg

Hi everyone,

I hope you all is having a good one.I am doing ok here.Well,gues whos going back to work tommrow?Yup,me.It feels like my first day back.LOL.I am a little nervous,thinking if I dont make it.Because its been a while for me standing up for thoes long hours.Well,I will only be working 4 hours and I have 2 days off.We shall see how I do.I have Wed and Sat off.Even thoe my Sister was saying the other night when my Sister and Her family came to dinner,She was saying that I probllay wont be working for to long and She is probllay right.I wonder if I could still try and go for SSI?Anyways,I need to get to some things done before I head to bed about 8.I have to be at work,bright and early.I work from 6 to 11.I hope you all have a nice night.I will let you all know how it goes tommrow.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img239/2416/11131355lcj7.jpg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go GIRL!!!!

Do the best you can - If you need to sit or take a break - then do it!

Nobody is going to say Boo to you - you are doing the best you can - and You will do great!!!

I will keep you in my prayers that it goes well - but you'll do fine!!!!

I'm excited for you!!!

Have a great sleep - and even if you wake up nervous - practice the half smile lol.

Looking forward to hearing about your day tomorrow!

I'm so proud of you!!!!!

Love you,

Michelle

PS: = When I'm feeling better I'm going to get myself a pt job too!

Anonymous said...

good luck with ur first day back

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it, lol.....
Have a good day and take it slow.....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you have a great day at work.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you're going to try it.  And AMANDA, WHOOAAA, um, thanks for the nice picture. LOL


Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/
Private Journal