Monday, August 18, 2008

Being my first day back,was rough.I did good thoe.

img365/9293/1smileupm5.gif

everyone,

I hope you all is having a good day.I am,well,being my first day back at work,was tough,but I did a good job.Right now,I am hurting some,but it is my firt day and I havent used some of my muscles,so,it will probllay be rough for the next few days.To be honest,I was doing good till about 9:00,than I started to saying to myself,I dont think I can do this.I tryed to keep thinking good thoughts.I did sit down 2 times,one time I sat down and got up,I didnt sit down long enough,so,my Boss told me to sit down for 20 munites with my legs proped up,which helped.So my first day was good.

img370/127/4147ux5.gif

Than when I went to clock out,which I didnt have to because they had to do it manullay,tommrow I have to get finger printed.LOL.No,I am not going to jail.LOL.WHen I went outside to wait for my Dad to pick me up,I was hoping the meat man who works in the meat dapartment wouldnt say anything,because He saw me limping when I went to sit down and when I went to get into the car,He saw me that I was having a hard time.I will tell you this,I cant work no more than 4 hours,thas all I can,by the last hours,I was hurting.We will see how the rest of the week goes and specillay tommrow.Thank you all for thinking of me and praying for me.I can already feel its not going tobe easy and I am kinda doubting myself.Dont get me worng,I did very good at work with getting everything done,which susprises me,but standing upf or that long of a time,even thoe its only 4 hours,is hard.I am now just resting my legs,so, I am going to get off of here and rest.Have a good day all and the rest of the week.I will probllay be back tpmmrow and let you al know how it goes.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img84/7109/amandababytigersbyalp08kq1.png

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you went back...and your boss was so nice to allow you to rest and prop your feet up.   Hope the rest of the week is a breeze...REST while home...don't over do things at work...take your time...and all will be fine...hugs and love!!!!!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you were hurting by the end of the day but hopefully, every day will get easier.
Missie

Anonymous said...

im glad ur first day back was good

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your first day back to work Amanda!!  Love always! Shelly

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you tried it and your boss let you sit down.  You might have used some muscles you haven't used in a while.  Take this slow and easy though.  It'll be ok after awhile.

Hugs,


Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/
Private Journal

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your boss is being understanding about letting you sit down and rest.  I hope it works out well for you Amanda.  You are in my thoughts.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Way to Go Amanda!!!

I'm proud of you for trying!!! That takes a lot of guts!!!

I hope your second day went well for you!

I hope the soreness gets better too!!! It might take some time!

Rest when you have too!

Again Congrats - you did it!

Love you,

Michelle