Friday, August 8, 2008

Fridays Happenings.

img508/6797/cid3f5d3c370e594f9c8c1fsl3.gif

Hi everyone,

I hope you all is having a good Friday.I am hangin in there.Maybe you all can help me out some.I dont know what i am really doing anymore.I am not back at work and I dont think I am going back and I dont think my Stoor wants me back.I dont even know what I am saying anymore.I thought my Asst Manager of the stoor was going to help me out when She said She was going to call my Doctor to get a note so I wouldnt have to see Him since I dont have any Health Insurance.But I dont think that is turning out good.She was susposed to call me back,never did.To be honest with you all,I dont want to go back,than again,maybe I should have gone back along time ago.But than I am thinking,maybe this is susposed to turn out this way,me not going back to work.I need to do something now,if they tell me I need to be Rehired,than Iam not going back to work,after working so many years and getting 16 an hour.It just seems like no one is working with me.

img379/2161/tahb3.jpg

So,what do you think it sounds like?I cann tell you right now I am out of all of my medicine.I never thought it would come down to this.Now my Boss of my Dapartment wants me back,She tells Gary that She wants me back.I really think I dont have a job and I feel like I did mess that up.I try to tell myself,things could be alot worse.I mean,I know I have a roof over my head and people who love me,but I have no Job and have no Health insurance.I just dont know what to do.I dont want to always be worrying about everything.I want to be happy,find something I love.If I am not going back to work,whih I dont want to.Because it sounds like no one wants too help me.Than I need to get things going,get on SState Health Insurance and go for SSI.thank you all for listning to me complain.I know,it always seems like I am complaning.I just hope things will get better.Be safe and kool out there.I also worry because I have bills comming through from my co pay.Peace out.I feel like this is a strugel that I am going through.Will it get better?I also feel like this is what I am susposed to do,so I can do more,help people.What do you think?

img155/5186/amanda3viky0.jpg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will get better.  YOu will figure it out.  You'll either go back to work for them, or you won't.  Or you can find a job you do like.  In the meantime apply for SSI get the paperwork started as it takes a year.  But then if you get it, they have to pay the back bills from the date of your application on.  

Yesterday, I received the wonderful package from you and Katie wore her pink necklace to school today.  She and I both love the little fairie Katie.  We are going to put the red, white and blue necklaces from the rear view mirror in the car.  

That was so sweet and we all say a huge thank you and we really like it.

Nelishia

Anonymous said...

You need to do something about your medication. Running out of it is NOT good, you should not just suddenly stop.  I think in your heart you know you do not want to go back to that job.  My advice would be to get your medication sorted and then try to find something else, somewhere you will be happy to work.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jeanette...make sure somehow you get your meds...very important.   You are a fighter for sure girl...never give up!!!
Hugs and love you!!
Joyce