Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Weds Hapenings.

img171/6674/brownspringlp6.gif

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good night.I am doing ok here,even thoe I am tottlay wiped out,tired,feel like sleeping for days.I guess I am glad to be back at work,for one good thing,I got my Health Insurance back,which only took 24 hours for it to get kicked back in.They have a new system when you punch in and punch out.You also have to take your own time card with you and done loose it,because if you loose it,you have to pay 10 dollors for another one.When you punch in and punch out,you have to put your index finger,kinda like getting finger printed.LOL.Which I think is a good thing,that way,people wont take other peoples time card by accident.If you have to stay a little later,the Manager has to punch you in,which I did today,I olny stayed one hour later.To be honest,I dont think I could ever work 8 hours,because,I sure did feel pain in my legs today.Because I had to pan everyday this week.Its hard,because you have to lift boxes up out of the cold freezer,which I shouldnt be in there in the first place.But its ok.Next time,I just know to wear long jeans.LOL.

img291/767/beachlovefkn3.gif

I wish I was there right now,well,I actullay will be Sept 9th,for my Disney Cruise,which I am a little worried about asking my Boss of my Dapartment to let me off for just that week and I wont take anymore vactions till next year.LOL.So,please tell me,not to worry about it,because I am thinking I will get fired,which I probllay wont.Someone got fired today in our dapartment,because,for one thing She called out last night,but that wasnt it,She has been doing that alot of times.She worked with us before,got married an quit,than came back to us after She got a devorce,She than got married again and now is pregnat,but She isnt with the man,who doesnt even think He is the Father,kinda sad.You hear all kinds of drama.LOL.All in all,I am glad to be back at work,it sure does get my mind off of things.But I worry about the Doctor bills I need to pay on,which I am way behind.Do you all know anything about working with thoes people you see on tv that help people who are in debt?I was thinking about maybe looking into something like that who could help me payy off my Doctor bills.I worry about that all the time.I know I have bad credit all the time and it bites.Stresses me out all the time.I hate to ask my Dad for anything,even thoe I know He will always be there for me.Like I said,that stresses me out soooooooooo much.Now I forgot what I was going to say,hate when that hapends.LOL.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout

img80/2067/11131355lql1.jpg

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your health insurance kicked in so quickly again and you can get your medicine again!!!


love,

Michelle

Anonymous said...

So glad you got your health insurance back.  I know that was a big worry.  You sound good Amanda.  I think it might have been a good thing for you to go back to work, if only to get out of the house.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Im pleased things are working out for you now Amanda ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Glad things are better for you and you got your insurance back

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

You should be able to work with the doctor offices to set up payment plans.  Have a good one.
Missie

Anonymous said...

If you call your Dr. and tell them you can only give them 20 a month, they won't turn it over to collections.  They have to accept it legally.  I'm glad you're back at work and really hoping and praying you can build up stamina to do this type of work.  Dress warm when you have to go in that cooler.  I hope the boss won't get mad about the upcoming vacation.  You should tell him as soon as possible though.  


Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/
Private Journal

Anonymous said...

Mandy, glad you got your health insurance back, I hope your boss approves your week off  for the disney cruise, Awww that was so sweet of you to offer to make me a CSI necklace, my favorite color is pink, Hugs Lisa