Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Weds Happeings.

img297/6664/wargamesxy4.jpg

How is everyone?I hope you all are having a good week,I guess you call it a Hump week?LOL.I dont know if thats right.I am hning in there.My Boss picked me up at my house and took me to my Doctors,So She could talk to the Doctor and get the note right,the note to releave  me from being out.So we get the note and took it up to my work so the head Boss could clear it.The head Boss of the stoor said He would look at it,because the asst. manager had it.But the head Boss said He would have to send it to the main office.So,now I am thinking there could be  problem.For one thing the head Boss was shaking His head like I cant come back to work.So I am not to sure if they wnt me to come bck to work,even my Boyfriend thinks they dont wnt me back.My Boss in the bakery wants me back.She knows that I am  good worker.What do you all think might happend,do you think they want me back?

img230/476/wargamessheedy09jv3.jpg

I know my Dad doest want me to go back and in a way I dont want to go back.Anyways,I am getting tired and I am going to go to bed.I hope you all have a nice nightBe safe and kool out there.Peace out.Do you all remember the movie War Games?I love that movie.I think I went to see that movie with my oldest Brother.

img370/2062/amandadreamsascow7.png

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't matter if they want you back or not.  If you want to go back, they gotta take you back.  Enjoy your night.
Missie

Anonymous said...

They must take you back.  And for your sake, you should go.

I think they call it Humpback day as it's the middle of the week or the top of the hill, making it a hump I guess, and the rest of the week should be easy rolling down the hill to the weekend.  

I haven't seen any of those movies.

Thank you for the note that says you're taking care of Moosey.

I let Katie wear one of her little necklaces to school.  She loves them and you did such a great job on them.  Thank you for ours too.

XOXO


Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/
Private Journal

Anonymous said...

I remember the movie!  Loved it!

Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I just went to see it on the big screen a few weeks ago. They had the 25th Anniversary showing with interviews before it with the actors. It was sooo much fun.

Anonymous said...

I remember War Games....
and I'm sure your work would like you to come back cause you are a good worker but if the doctor doesn't think you should be working til you're much better than the bosses are just disappointed....
Have a great weekend!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I think about you daily...was happy to see your update...and sad nothing has been resolved with your job.   I am praying you can go back...I know it would be the best for you to get back into routine...and be with your work family again.   Prayers for the right answers...many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I am not sure what to think. You will have to keep us posted. I do hope that you have a good day.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom