Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursdays Happenings.

img514/766/beachow1.gif

Hi everyone,

I hope you all is having a good day.I am good,but tired.I am just trying to relax.I just got finished reading all my 60 alerts.Took me a little bit,but its all done.LOL.Well,I am ready to go on vaction,yup,everything is kool.But I will probllay be more tired than restful.LOL.You all know what thats like.I know I will have fun,I will get a chance to get my feet wet,because I know my Neice and 2 Nephews will want me to swim with them.That reminds me,I need to get my Digtial camra back from my Sister,I hope She still has it.LOL.I have tons of things to do,to get ready to leave Tuesday moring,that is if our plane isnt canceld due to Ike comming in.Yup,we are going right in Huricane season.I usllay take my back pack with my things to keep me busy on the plane ride,like writting letters or reading a book.I need to get all my medicine ready.that also reminds me,I have about 4 prescriptions to put into the Pharmcy.I have a question to ask you all,they gave me one for sick motion patches and one for Drameine they are both prescription,do you think they will give me both of them?I will also be getting my depression medicine back,I cant wait.I been trying to get my laundry done,which is almost done.Let me know who wants a post card and I will send it out.I am really looking forward to be getting away.

img359/7805/beachdreamsht0.jpg

When I come back is another story,I will try and start paying off my Doctor Bills,I will try to start doing that now,its not easy,I know it isnt easy for anyone.How do you just not worry and try to have fun?I am also going to start on Christmas shoping,yes,you heard me right.LOL.I am cutting way back,I may only be going to the 5 and below stoor,maybe to some other stoos.I just cant afford like I used to do.Not that I want to cut back,because I like spending on my Neices and Nephews.But I just cant afford it.I already know what to get Gary,bathroom towls,wash rags,dish towls and some other things.So,I am going to get off of here and get some things done.I hope you all have a nice evening.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img525/38/hugsmmctvi7.jpg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you sound great? im sure glad your able to continue working mandy..so vacation is a go with work i guess i missed that report ill have to look back i hope you have a ball enjoy it /im so jealous wish i was going on vacation myself....god bless you ...love Sue

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a fabulous time Amanda.  Try to just enjoy yourself and not fret about anything.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

You are going to have such a good time on that trip.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Mandy, you are going to have a great trip hon, Love Lisa

Anonymous said...

I am sooooooooooooo excited for you and YES, please send me a post card...love hearing from you...make it the best vacation ever!!!
Hugs and love you!!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time!!
Don't worry about anything til you get back, lol....
Just enjoy!
Linda :)