Monday, September 15, 2008

Home sweet home.

img393/2128/toopoopedblinkiews8.png

Hi all,

I hope everyone is good.Yup,I am back and I am soooooooooooo glad to be home.Nothing like being home.I really dont know what to think of the vaction,if I had a good time or not.Let me back things up here.We were so worried about having the Huricane,which it passed Florida,however,we got something worse.The Pastor from the Church that I go to,that my family attends to,died a few days ago.I thought it was all a dream when my Mom came into the room and told me.It still some what a shcok to me that He is gone.He was flying His plane in a whole lot of fog and hit a tree and fell.I still picture Him in my mind.My Brother from London came home just for the funreal and He preached.I cant imagin what His wife is going through.They were Highschool sweet hearts.Even thoe it was a good vaction,it was also very sad,sad for the kids as well.The next 6 months will be very hard for the whole church and I think thats when they decide who will take the Pastors place.So I cant really tell you how I feel.I can tell you it hasnt been a very restful vaction.

img395/7524/buflyuy2.png

Fist of all I will do another entry later or tommrow,I just wanted to let you all know what went on.I will add a pic of the Pastor later in the week.Will you also pleace oray for my Mom,She isnt doing good at all.It was to much to do on the trip,we did have a good time,even thoe everyone was very sad,my Sisters Husband wasnt with Her and She wanted Him to be with Her.My Sister also wanted to be home for the astors wife,they are very close.Anyways,I think I got off tract.My Mom hurt Herself really bad from doing so much walking and it is very hard for Her to be walking,She cant even drive.Anyways,I will tell you al about the vaction later.I am really gad to be home.Have a good night.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to see ur back, but sorry to hear about ur pastor. are alerts down? I posted 2 entries so far and no comments

Anonymous said...

Thats a shame about your pastor.  Our pastor died a year ago very suddenly as well.  Glad you had a safe trip.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about your Pastor, that is very sad.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your Pastor...
Having you back is a good thing for us...I can say you were missed!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your preacher Amanda.  I am also sorry that his passing disrupted what should have been a fun trip.  I hope your mom is feeling better soon.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

im sorry to hear about your pastor.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home!
I am so sorry about your Pastor.....
special thoughts for  your mom to feel better soon....
Linda :)