Monday, September 29, 2008

Me.

img525/5764/everychanceao3.jpg

Hi all,

How is everyone?Good I hope.I am hanging in there.I am doing better,just been a little stressed out,worried about paying my Doctor bills,whih I havent even started on doing them yet,only because I dont have enough money to pay them off.I get payed every Friday,but this week,they forgot to pay me for one day I was off and I came in.They have this new system,were you punch in and you have to fingerprint with your index finger and theres never a manager around for them to punch you in and sometimes,my card wont work,when I punch.Frusating.I was also kinda mad because I been working all evenings,I guess I shouldnt say anything or complain,beause I am glad I  have a job.I dont say anything to  my Boss.But what can you do?So many things I want to do and when I think about doing it all,I get stressed out and I dont want to do them.I also  have been feeling like I havet gotton any sleep for a very long time,I feel like I want to sleep like a bear.LOL.I just dont allow myself to rest when I know I need to.

img407/6795/wingsthinkingofyou1yx6.jpg

Let me just say this before I go on,I am so proud of REDSKINS last night,I have never watch a game till last night,I was glued to the tv,never in my life I have I felt like I was on the edge of my seat.LOL.I kept saying to myself,I have faith in you guys,you can do this,even thoe most of the team was hurt,they won.I was sooooooooo happy,happy for my Boyfriend,because He is a die hard Redskin fan,just like I am.I never have left my team,been a fan since I was little.This house was always filled watching the game.Even thoe there is one outcast in my family who likes Dalas Cowboys,my oldest Brother in London.Sorry.LOL.Also,my Sister N law who likes Dalas.One co worker who works in the meat dapartment,I like to rub it in His face.But they play Dalas one more time.But they can do it and I have faith in them,does that make me a bad person?They even said while I was watching the game,they said this will be a big thing for all the Redskin fans if they beat Dalas.It is.I have never liked Dalas,they have pretty colors,will give them that.LOL.I am sounding bad,arent I?I am just happy for that I am happy.Anyways,enough about sports.I will say this,I am not much on sports,dont even really watch the game.

img93/9133/1398sr5.gif

I wanted to ask you all a few questions,one question is I have Matthew Mcconagheys fan address,I want to write to Him and send Him something,I used to do this a long,long time ago,not to Him but other people I have liked.I dont know what all the movies He has played in,if you all could tell me all the movies He has played in,would be thankful and what could I say to Him?I am going to make Him a red,white and blue neckleace,for Him to hang in His car.He is one of my fave actors,I like Him alot.I need something to give me a spark in my life.How do you get a spark in your life?The other question is,I go to the Lirbaray for my MOm and get Her books,I belive She probllay read all the Christian books in the Library.I want to check some thrift stoors out,see if they have any,would Ebay have something like that?I have never been on Ebay,how would go about that?She likes,Lori wik,Janet Oak,some others,I cant think of names,if you also have a good aurthor on a Christian book,please let me know.One more thing before I end this,I know its getting long.I am breaking out on my face,I have never broke out like this,I feel I maybe going through the change of life,but maybe not,om says I could go through it,at my age,I know I am young,but,my Sister has already gone through it and She is 38,She cant have anymore kids,I know She would probllay like to have one more,even if She had anymore,it is dangrous for Her to have.She has 3 kids now and with all of them,Shes had problems and She never smoked.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get a few things done before I head off to work wonder land,work.LOL.I also want to try and do my Latch hook kit,I bouth a while ago,maybe last year,just couldnt learn how to do it till,I watched a video today.Looks so hard.I hope you all have a nice day,be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i havent been sleeping either my therapist put me on new meds. Congrats to your team. Dont stress about your bills and always watch your hours and put down how many you did a week so when something like that happens they can give you your money because you worked for it!

Anonymous said...

Yes, our team won!!!   Soooooooooooooooo happy they beat Dallas.  Sounds like you have been busy...and try not to worry about bills too much...I know it is hard not to do so, we all do.
Hope tomorrow is a good day...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

i got ur postcard today, thank u