Wednesday, October 1, 2008

help

 

Hi everyone,

I hope you all i having a good day.I am doing ok,even thoe I didnt sleep very good last night,my back is hurting me and kept me up,I never had my back hurt me like it has last night and today.I feel kinda sick right now.Anyways,I am having a real hard time trying to figure this new site out.I want to save my Journal,but still dont know how,it is all confusing me.I hope to figure this all out.If and when I save my Journal,will it be added to the new one?How do you save it?Thank you for thoes who have helped me,still trying to learn this.I dont want to loose my Journal,how many years we all put work into our Journals.I dont like change,but will do this so I wont loose it.Any help would be Thankful.Have a nice day all.Peaceout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep checking Magic Smoke for instructions on how to do it.  Supposedly our journals, including all the About Me stuff is supposed to transfer over to Blogger/Blogspot.  Many J-landers have already left & set up there, others are going to quit journaling.  It's supposed to start Oct. 7th, and I'll carry my journal over, but I haven't made up mind whether or not I'll keep writing.  When you get set up somewhere else, post the link here?  I'm saving all the links to J-landers' new journals I can.

Dirk

Anonymous said...

We are all confused at this point Amanda.  I went ahead and set one up but haven't quite got the hang of it yet.
Hugs, Joyce
http://tagsandalittlechatter.blogspot.com/