Friday, October 3, 2008

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good day.Just a quick update.PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!I have no clue what I am doing on my Blog,it will not let me make an entry,because they ask me for my user name and my password everytime I try to make an etry.I dont know what I am doing worng.Do I have to create another Blog and delete this one?I dont want to have to do that.I am really getting frustted.I dont want to have to give it all up and not just do one.Because I love all of  my friends and would really miss you guys.I just have no clue what I am doing.I cant even comment on everyones Blog,it wont let me do it,because they ask me for my user name and password and it says its worng password.PLEASE HELP!!!!!!Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, don't you remember your password?  Your user name should be your email address and the password is whatever you made up when you set up your google account.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

You should have made your email your aol mail which you use to sign in.  Can't help you with the password.  You will have to know that each time you sign in to make an entry.  
Missie