Thursday, October 2, 2008

HELP!!!!!!!!

 

Hi all,

I just want to come here and to let you all know,I am still having a very hard time trying to figure it all out over there.I also wanted to add that do we have to save our Journals and how do we do that?I dont know anything on how to saving my Journal over to the new one.I am still having so much trouble trying to comment on everyones Blog.I have to put in my password and it will say worng pass word and having trouble with adding everyones Blog as a reader.I am sure I will get the hang of it.But it is frusating,very.I am even thinking of not having a Journal.But I dont want it to come to that.I put so much work into this Journal.I would love to save my Journal before the Door is shut.I just dont know how.Everything seems so hard for me to do,which I am sure it does for you all as well.I have not moved from my bed all day,well here and there,but thats it.Its been a azy day.Please still keep on praying for my Mom.She is not doing well at all.I think She did something terrible worng with Her knee and is having a very hard time moving around.Than you all.I need HELP!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't give up.  The more you play around with it, the easier it will get.
Missie