Saturday, October 4, 2008

I am not very happy right now.

 

Hi all,

How is everyone this moring?I hope you all are having a good Friday.Well, just want to let you all know,I am not very  happy with Blog spot,it is so hard,harder than doing an entry in here.I will miss my Journal so much.I cant seem to find out what I am doing worng.I cant delet my Blog and start over,it wont let me do it,I cant comment in any others Blogs,it wont let me do it.I am trying to find an easyer Journal or blog to do,but,I get no were.So,I dont know what I am going to do.I may keep writting in here till Jland is no more.I dont know what I am going to do about Blogspot.I think I am about to give up and just not do it.I feel like taking a break,because everytime I get online,it makes me mad,trying to find ways to do it.I may still searh Blog and find ways to what I can do.It will just take time before I can get to you all.I am very sad about it all and dont understand why Jland has to shut down.THis is,was the most easy thing for us to have.So,in this case,I just dont know.You may see me,you may not.I will try to keep in touch in here,till J-land shuts down for good.I just wanted you all to know how feel.Which,not happy.I hope you all have a good weekend.I have to get read for work.Be back later.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could just be a glitch that you cannot delete your journal. Blogger has probably never had so many journals go over at one time, it is a wonder their servers can cope.  I am still struggling with mine and wondering if it is worth going on.  So few comment now.  I hope you get something up and running, I really do. I wish I could help more but without being there with you I cannot.  I am still struggling with finding outhow to do things on mine.  Aol are closing us because we do not make them any money.  That is the bottom line.  They are also getting rid of hometown, pictures etc.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could come to your house and help you set it up Amanda.  It really is easy once you work with it a little.  Change is so hard.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I sure wish I knew how I could help you but I just don't know how. There are blogs that I can add myself as a follower ... private journals that I have been given access to but I can't add comments ... I'm just gonna hang in there cause I'm sure the kinks will be worked out soon. Emmi

Anonymous said...

sorry its giving u such a hard time. ur right, take a break on trying for a few hours and try again later *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you are having so much trouble.... can Gary help you.... take a little break and don't let it stress you out......
Hugs!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I had to take a break too as it was making me so mad and frustrated and I just felt dumb and stupid and upset.
The more I played with it, the madder I got.
Then I got mad and deleted it.
I'm having to copy and paste my journal and all comments over into a WORD document to keep from losing everything.  It's going to take me a long, long time and I hope I get it all before AOL destroys it.  Four years worth of history.

I love you Mandy.

Whatever you decide to do, please keep up with me if even by email.  You are a sweet precious young lady and I care what happens to you.

Nelishia

Anonymous said...

this is jun. everybody acts like blogger is so easy but i am having a hard time too. i saw your blog and clicked on follow this blog but it said you had moved. i couldnt comment cause i forgot my password it said. but i had written it down so i just dont know what to think. i need help too, lol

Connie said...

Hang in there Amanda-you'll get the hang of it just click customize and click on things to see what they do-that's what I did,LOL
Hugggs
connie

http://conniesphotos.blogspot.com/
http://windsweptwhispers.blogspot.com/
http://connie-anyway.blogspot.com/
http://anyway-connie.blogspot.com/
http://anywayagain.blogspot.com/