Sunday, October 5, 2008

Here is my new Blog.Finally.

http://thisismehugs-amanda.blogspot.com/

Hi all,

I hope you all is having a good day.I am good here.I just want you all to know,I have a new Blog,yes,I finaly created a new one,belive me,I have no idea what I did.LOL.But I did and I hope it will be ok from now on.I have so much to tell you all and I have alot of catching up to do.So,her eis my new Blog,make a note of it,I hope I dont have to make another one.I remember my password also.LOl.I havent made a post yet.See you soon.

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got it all sorted out......
Linda :)

jun said...

I am still learning how to mqnage this new blog stuff too . keep us posted hun, jun

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hope you don't mind me dropping in ~ Ally x