Sunday, May 11, 2008

Me.

img87/4497/file000hw8.png

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a nice MOMS DAY.My Mom isnt feeling to good.She didnt go to church,this moring or tonight.Gary and I gave Her a card with some money inside.So,she can go shoping or do what ever She wants.She is taking my Nephew out tommrow for His Bday which was May 7.Dont ask me when mine is,which will be this Tuesday.I will be 36,I am getting old.I dont have any plans.How ever,Gary will be taking me to my favorite place.To the Outback.I love that place.Than on Wed,He will take me shoping.I need some new jeans,thoes short ones,that you wear for the summer time.I like thoes.I do need a pair of good tenis shoose.Than I can get a few things for the cruise in Sept,which I cant wait.I never be on a cruise before.So,something to look foward to,than I go to the beach with Gary for a week.So,I have 2 things to look forward to.

img301/1651/flowerfriendip1.png

I can tell you one thing,Frida night,when all thoes Tornado warnings,that scared me,because about every place in Maryland was getting hit by them.I bought my sleeping bag,a few blankets,pillow and my LapTop down in my Moms room and slept,well,I didnt sleep.We stayed up wathing the news till the warnings was over.I was not about to go back up to my room till I knew it was ok.Because I wouldnt have been able to hear the sound going off or anyone calling me from down stairs.It was scary thoe.Va got hit pretty bad.They kept changing the time from 12:45 to 1:45.But I didnt go back to bed till almost 3.My room is high up.We have gotton hit before,well,our stoor got hit bad a few years ago.I remember that night as well.Anyways,I thought I would share that with you all.It has been raining off and on since Friday.I am ready for some sunshine.I hope you all have a nice evening and a nice night.Be safe and warm out there.Oh yeah,something is worng with my alerts,I keep on trying to set themfor the Entry Alerts,but,I keep getting the comment added alerts.So,looks like I wll have to go manulaiy through my list.Be back later.

img502/2435/miracles93007designzbyraj2.jpg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to Walmart and bought myself a couple pair of capris (short pants) and tops for summer.  I was really hoping to be down two sizes but that has not happened.  At any rate, at least I will be cool.  I hope you have a quiet evening.  It is still raining here too.  God Bless.

Anonymous said...

Mandy, Happy Almost Birthday to you, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hope your mom feels better!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Praying for your dear Mom...hope she feels better tomorrow...
You my dear...you are going to be a BD girl soon and my best wishes go to you now.  You and Gary gave your Mom a lovely gift...I know she appreciated.   As for those storms, YES we and you were afraid that night...it made us, stand up and take notice big time.
Love you...hope you have a great week ahead.'
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I do hope that your mom feels better tomorrow. I know that I have a summer cold and it is starting to kick my but!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

:)