Thursday, May 29, 2008

Update.

img125/3318/aliceyh8.png

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good one.I am doing good here,despite my knees are not doing good.I relize now,there is no way,I could go back to work,with me walking the way I walk and I can bearly walk.Both of my knees are very swolen and they hurt,specillay when I am sleeping at night time.Very hard to get them to relax.I went to rub my knees and even when I touch them,just a slight touch,they hurt.I think,maybe I been doing to much walking and not using the Wheel chair I have here at the house.So,today,I am not doing anything,I am just going to take it easy and try and rest.Which,even when I am resting,they hurt if I lay down to much.It has been very hard for me to get up out of my bed.Wait a munite,it sounds like if I am complanying to much.Sorry guys.I just have to get this off my mind.Oter than that,I am doing ok.Before I get onto something else,could you all say a prayer for my Mom?She isnt doing to good,Shes not been feeling good for a while.Tommrow,She goes to the Doctors.I think it maybe HEr Alagries.thank you for praying for Her.

img158/2306/alicefallingvh4.png

Nothing else going on,execpt that I called this moring about getting a new battery,it will cost 1.49 to get one.It could be alot worse.I dont think its just the plug thats not working,I think I need a new battery.It wont turn on at all.Anyways.I think I am going to take a shower,than again,I dont feel like it.I just feel like going and laying down.I am trying my best to get to alerts.I am working on that.Its not easy,when I dont have my lapTop,which I miss alot.LOL.What can I say,I am addicted.But,it is kinda nice going to bed at a certian time and always being online.LOL.I wil say something.I been sleeping with my Lamp light on at night,dont ask me why.I think I am almost afarid to go to sleep.I think to many scary thoughts and I dont fall alseep.I think about scary things,happening to me or to my family.Specillay,like Tornados,which come in our eara alot.Like a few weeks back,when we had Tornado warnings.I didnt want to go up to my room,till it was ok.If I go to sleep,what if something happends,that I dont hear the sound going off or my parents calling me.I know,I am nuts.But,I been thinking about things like that.Even if something else bad happends.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and go watch my show.Have a nice day all.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img123/6302/mrmmdspkldbsamandauy0.gif

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, prayers for your knees and for your Mom's doctors appointment.  You need to get some good rest.  I see you point on the light at night...it is a bit scary, the thoughts of tornadoes and bad storms...praying we get none.  Hugs and love and enjoy that battery!!!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Will keep your mom in my prayers as well as your knees.  Get some rest and try to stay off your feet for a couple of days.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Ice for your knees, honey.  And a pillow between your thighs when you sleep helps keep your knees off each other.  I will keep your Mom in prayer too.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/

Anonymous said...

You need to visit the journals you like and click on the feeds in the right hand corner and they will be added to MY AOL and then even when you aren't on your own computer you can go to MY AOL and get all the links and updates on those journals.
Hope this helps
Hope your knees start feeling better.and praying for your momma to get better ,also.
Huggers
~c~

Anonymous said...

stay at home hun and rest them knees!

Anonymous said...

Mandy, Sending up prayers for your mom, hope you are feeling a little better, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Saying a prayer for your mom, and for your knees.  I hope you feel better soon, God Bless.