Sunday, February 17, 2008

Felling pretty good about myself.

img512/6932/fairiesek6.gif

Good moring all,

I hope you all is having a good one.Well,I am sure you all are still sleepin.Me on thr other hand has been up for a while.Even thoe,after I do this entry,I am going back to sleep.I have to tell you all,I have never felt so good in my life right now,with having theeses pain killers.Taking one a day,really helps me to relax and out me to sleep.I been sleeping most of the day yesterday and last night,because I needed it.Knowing that I havent slept good in so long.I am just so happy that I got the right medicine to help.So,all in all,I am feeling good.Taking one of thoes pills will last me a long while,thats all I wanted.One pill to take away the pain and to help my knee to bend.Because I have to say,its been very uncomfortable with my good knne not wanting to stay stright.

img340/8189/fairies5jo9.gif

Onto other good news,one of Garys friend sent me a really nice wheel chair for me yesterday,so,I can use it anytime I wan to for as long as I need itmeven thoe I need to give it back,but,it is mine for a while.Its not a brand new one,but,its really nice.Its just my size.it doesnt have thoes wheels that I can push myself,so,Gary will be ding most the pushing.He dont mind thoe.He will do anything for me.So now I can go places I want to go to.I want to go to the craft stoor and get some latch hook stuff and have my Girlfriend spend the night and teach me how to do that.So I can give them as presants.I wanted to learn how to do them last year.But will do it this year.

img214/8233/memoriefaevitg1.gif

I told myself I wasnt going to woory about my Dad,I am sure He is worried for me.Even thoe it does get to me that He doesnt know how to be susportaive.My Brother told my Mom and my Mom told me that,yeah,I should have taken my shots,which I took one last night.But He also said,just listen to what the Doc has to say.So I will go from there.I am also thinking f going to go private again.Some people out there like to be noisy and read my Jounal,but they cant bother to email me and ask me how I am doing.And that right there,says alot about a someone who cares.I am just glad I have my family,my online friends and my J-land friends.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and go back tp sleep.I love you all.Be safe and warm out there.Peacceout.I want you all to know,that it doesnt have anything to do with my friends,my online friends and my J-landers.

img265/2641/believeamandadk1.png

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda, I'm so glad you were able to rest!  That can make the world of difference and you're right, help your body to relax and help that knee!  I hope you have a very blessed day.  I have to also tell you, I just love your graphics.  They are so beautiful!  God bless!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that the medicine is taking your pain and helping you rest.  But, what in the world are you doing up at 5 a.m. on the computer????  LOL.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Wishing the best to you and so glad that you got your wheel chair. (((HUGS))) -Missy http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,
I am so glad the medicine is working for you finally and you are out of pain and able to sleep.
Take care of yourself and relax - you sure do deserve it!!!
Love,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,
I am so glad the medicine is working for you finally and you are out of pain and able to sleep.
Take care of yourself and relax - you sure do deserve it!!!
Love,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Mandy, glad you got that wheelchair, Good to hear you are feeling better, Hugs to you Lisa

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you are feeling better :)

Kris

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are feeling good and that you got a wheel chair! I am sure that your dad will be fine and yes I am sure that he is worrying about you.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Im glad ur feeling good

Anonymous said...

Good news about that wheelchair, Missy.  I sympathize w/that knee too, I have the same problem, it wont unbend.  So you're up this early, eh?  Hope you got mroe sleep, and relax in the comfort of family who show their love.  Don't waste time worrying about anything else, says I.  XOXO CATHY
http://journals.aol.com/luddie343/DARETOTHINK/    

Anonymous said...

Thats good get more rest sis

Anonymous said...

Glad you got something to help the pain. Keeping you in my prayers. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

How good to hear you have meds that help ,and yes wont it make life easier ,with the wheel chair lots of love Janxx

Anonymous said...

Good luck. Careful on the meds but they can get some sleep which is good. Are they going to put you in Physical Therapy?

Anonymous said...

Give me one of those pills! LOL  Only joking!  Have a good night.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Glad the medicine is working for you. Hope you have a good Monday.