Friday, February 8, 2008

News

img45/8343/mcclotsofloveph4.gif

Hi all,

I hope you all is having a good weekend so far.First things first,could you all say a prayer for my Dad?He is really sick,I never seen Him this sick before.Today is the 3 day Hes been in bed all day,not even getting up or eating anything.Everyone has been calling and checking up on Him.If Hes not better,my Brother was going to take Him to the Hosiptal tommrow.my Sister came over tonight,told Him He needed to eat,so,He eat some soup and He has been drinking water and Juice.So that is good.Me and Mom have been keeping an eye on Him.I just want Him to feel better.I hate seeing Him this sick.Thank you all for your prayers.

img49/615/friendsfureverwa1.gif

Dad didnt want us going out,He didnt want to be left alone.But we did go out for a little bit this moring.My Mom and I went out with my Sister and the kids.We went and had Breakfest at Bob Evans,it was so good.I love pancakes.Than we went to Khols.That was fun.LOL.I was pushed in a wheel chair by my Sister,my Nephew and my Neice.LOL.My Neice,She does not know how to drive.I thought for sure She was going to knock something down.While we was there,I got Bday presants for my 2 Neices.The one that waas pushing me,Her Bday was comming up,than my other Neice.I got my one Neice a pretty blue shirt and my other Neice,a pair of My Little Pony Jammies.

img156/8927/mcccupcakesc4.gif

I also wanted to talk about me being depressed,I have been depressed,not wanting to do much of anything,not wanting to get into any of the Hobbies I used to love doing.I dont know why I feel so depressed and I have been this way for a long time,way before I havegone on sick leave.I miss the things I used to love,I hate feeling this way.I try to puch myself,just seems I cant.When I go see my regular Doc Monday for Him to sign some papers,I will talk to Him about it.I like to write stuff down,but,I dont think He likes to read the papers,I think He wants to hear it from me.But I get nervous.SO he is just going to have to settel with my paper.I just want to stop feeling this way,I want to start having fun,enjoying life,doing the hobbies I love.well,I am going to go get some sleep.I am tired.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img518/4716/bemineamandase4.png

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I will keep your dad in my prayers, email me if you ever need to talk, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Ill pray for him

Anonymous said...

I will keep him in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I will pray for your dad. Get yourself cheered up okay!! (((((((((((HUGS TO YOU)))))))))))))) ;) -Missy http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

I will keep him and all of you in my prayers. Sounds like you got some awesome gifts. Hope you get to feeling better soon!! Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Glad you got out for some breakfast and shopping!
Special thoughts for your Dad....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Prayers on the way. Glad you got out. Do you see a counselor? Your regular doctor should not treat you for depression. They are not trained in this & I'm more the philosophy of talking it out than meds. Try to find a counselor if you do not have one.

Anonymous said...

For sure prayers for your Dad.  Sounded like getting out for you was good.  I hope all goes well when you see your doctor about the depression.  Keep us updated about your Dad....hugs and love,

Joyce

Anonymous said...

I sure hope your dad gets over whatever he has. I have not eaten at a bob evans in so long! We I start to feel depressed I go sit in the sun or soak in a nice bubble bath. Or I do both. Just pick something that you really like and go do. I am sure that it will put you in a better mood.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I'll keep your dad in my prayers!!  Enjoy the weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

hope ur dad gets better soon

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your dad is so sick.  Let us know when you can how he is and if he had to go to the hospital or not.  Glad you're going to speak to your doctor about how you're feeling.  I hope you feel better soon too.

Dirk

Anonymous said...

i hope your dad gets better hun!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you Dad is ill. I hope he will eat and drink something because that is how my recent illness started not eating and drinking and then came dehydration and more. Hope the depression is just a short lived thing. you know you have many friends here who care about you. Paula

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your father being ill.  I also hope you feel better soon too, hate to see you feeling so blue!  Hopefully, the doctor will help you.  I hope your dad will go to the doctor if he is still under the weather!  Will say a prayer for you both and your family!  God Bless.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry I am just now reading this! Sorry to hear your dad isn't feeling well! I hope he is today!
I hope you cheer up soon too! I know what it is to feel down!

~~~Make it a Great Day~~~
             Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/



Anonymous said...

I hope by the time you're reading this that your Dad has improved alot.

Depression is such a hard thing to live with.  Believe me, I have.  You must do some things to fight it from within and not give in to it.  Remind yourself what a worthwhile person you are to everybody and how valuable you are as a daughter, sister, Aunt....  You're precious to so many.  I hope you feel better soon.

Lots of hugs and good warm wishes,

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PRAYINGANDBELIEVING/