Saturday, February 23, 2008

JUST ME.

img406/1587/glitter1oy1.gif

Hi all,

        I hope you all are having a good day.I am doing good here.Guess what?I thought I would have to wait for a long time for my sick leave check to come,but I didnt,it Friday and I got 4 hundred dollors.Some of that is back pay.But what is werid is,one of the papers said I was dienied,but,I dont think it would be from my check or they wouldnt send me one.I have to call Monday.everything was closed Friday.And it didnt ven snow here.LOL.But I was sure happy to see one,because I know I will need it.

img292/4883/hh12gg5.gif

Do you all think when I go see my surgen that He would give m pain killers?This time,I am giving them to Mom and Dad,which I did with the last ones.I am still in painbut ot as bad as I was.But I still cant walk that good.Gary and I are going to the vewing of our friend that just passed.Its just hard to belive.One day you wake up and your gone.I am really going to miss Him,so is Gary.Oh yeah,did I tell you I have m heart montor?Yup,I have to wear it for 21 days.but the thing is,it keeps reading,data not sending.I called yesterday and they helped me fixed it.But there off on the weekends.So,I wonder what I should do?Anyways,I will be back later.I hope you all have a good weekend.I am sur getting my days mixed up.LOL.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img229/3900/image699amandaviyc0.jpg

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Hello... "JUST ME". LOL That is great that you got a $400 check. :) Wishing you a great weekend Amanda. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Wow, getting your back pay is great news.  Hope the weekend is a restful one for you after the viewing....many hugs and love...
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Mandy, glad you got your back pay, have a great weekend hon, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I think if you think you need the pain killers then go and see your doctor good luck sweetie

Anonymous said...

Great news ,to hear you received your cheque and back pay too ,I would take the pain killers if you need them ,so pleased you were able to fix the moniter ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

have a good weekend

Anonymous said...

Good news on receiving your check!  I hope you get your monitor squared away.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got some money!  That's a big help.  Hope you have a good week.
Missie