Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

img177/5662/cats100ry1.gif

Good moring all,

I hope everyone is having a good one.I am doing ok here.Despite the fact that I am in pain.The only way I am in really pain is if I am walking or if I am aying in bed all the time,so baiscllay if I dont move,I am not in pain.I dont know if I told you all that I have a Drs app Next Thursday,yes,on Valtines Day to see the Orthpedic.Its more important that I see this Dr than celaabrate Valtines Day,which Gary and I usllay do something the day after.But He always brings me flowers.You all should see how many vases I have.LOL.

img253/127/catspv0.jpg

I am a little nervous about seeing the Drs,because I been thinking and my parents say its not the swelling thats causing me not to walk.So,somehting has to be worng.I just dont know how it got this bad.I am still kinda depressed,becuse,of not doing much of anything.I did clean my room up last night,which wasnt bad at all.I still cant sleep very good at night,dont know if its because,I am not very active during the day,how can I be?

img186/1601/glitterimagesanimals36rk3.gif

Ok,so,how do I lift my spirits up?I dont know,thats a hard one,will have to figure that one out.when I do go out with Gary,I dont even feel like cleaning myself up,you know putting makeup on.Just dont feel like it.But today,when I go to Target,I am going to look into some Buble Bath.We were susposed to have dinner tonight with my family,but,dad isnt up to it.we may have it Friday.Anyways,I need to clean myself up.I hope you all have a good day.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img90/3462/malamobiledbsrn8.png

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im glad that you are going to the doctor and getting yourself checked! -Missy

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww Mandy I love talking bubble baths, hope you can get some sleep, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I do hope that everything turns out well at the doctors. Just stay positive.
Kelli
Http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

The bubble bath sounds like a great idea.  Light some candles, read a good book or just close your eyes and daydream.  Enjoy.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Being in pain like you are is enough to drive someone bananas.  I'm sure the orthopedic doctor will be able to help.  Hang in there!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I understand how you feel. When my mother got sick she use to say.. who wants to go some place when they hurt. I hope that the doctor can tell you what is wrong with your knee. Will keep you in my prayers. All of the little cat graphics are sooo cute. :-) Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

I bet Gary's flowers will lift your spirits a little ;)  Hang in there!  

Anonymous said...

Gary still loves ya and the flowers might make you happy.  Doing something for someone else makes me happy as it gets my mind off my problems.  Just because you've had problems with depression doesn't mean you couldn't have REALLY hurt your knee.  I hope they don't try to make it look like it's all in your head when it might not be.  
I'm on your side with this one.  I don't like pain.  I say I'm allergic to it. HAHA

Nelishia