Wednesday, February 6, 2008

i am feeling really good.

img212/2147/specialtomecj0.png

Hello everyone,

I hope you all is having a good evening.You all must be praying for meBecause today is the first day in a very long time,I am feeling really good,not hurting at all and I can actullay relax.I am so beside myself that I am actullay happy that I am feeling good.I told Mom,She was happy.How ever,I am still not that well to go back to work.Oh,do I want to go back,yes,I am ready.I am ready to work any kind of hours.I want to get out there.I want to walk,I want to run,ok,well,maybe not run.I have been using the cain alot to help me walk,thats been helping.I just wanted to let you all know I am feeling alot better,not 100 percent better,but,doing really good.My knees feel weak and they arent strong,but,they dont hurt.Thank you all so much for praying for me and being there for me.Oh yeah,I went to the dollor stoor today and I got a bunch of stuff for the kids.I got,coloring books,2 packs of cars,for the baby I got some cute little books for Her to play.I got my Neice a Diary.I am not done yet.Thank you all for your good ideas.I hope you have a nice evening.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img512/2144/dsdesignsibelieveinyouash4.png

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear that you are having a good day.  I hope it continues from now on and you feel better with each passing day.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

YAY AMANDA!!!!!!!!!! you bet it great job brownie points to you sis.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww Mandy, I am happy to hear you are having a good day, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Prayers answered....so happy to read this.   You get a good nights sleep....hugs and lots of love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better.  Have a good night.

Anonymous said...

Oh Mandy I am so happy you're up and feeling better.  THose are some very blessed kids to have you for their Aunt.  Showing them lots of love.

Pretty graphics too.  I hope you feel better and better and better with every passing day.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PRAYINGANDBELIEVING/
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/The-Tents-Of-Deborah/

Anonymous said...

You were in my prayers last night and this morning. :)  So glad that you are feeling good. :-)  Just take your time and you will be running before long. lol You will be in my prayers again tonight. :-) You got some really nice items for your neices and nephew. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Wow the power of prayer and positive thinking...congrats sweetie
huggies
~c~

Anonymous said...

The diary is a wonderful idea...never thought of that!  

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better. You will be back at work soon. Just take it easy for now so that you can continue to recover.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom