Friday, February 15, 2008

Felling Miserable

img167/7067/lordgivemestrengthbyroxof4.gif

Hi guys,

I hope you all are doing much better than I am right now.I feel like I need to vent and get this off of my mind.I am in sooooooo much major pain right now that I am in tears all day long.Gary came over,got my medicine,went to get it filled and He is going to bring it back to me.I hate feeling this way.I go talk to the Surgen on the 28 this month.I cant go on like this anymore.I cant sleep at night,I cant get into a right poistion to sleep,tossing and turning all night long.I dont even feel like doing any hobbies.I want so much to stop the pain I am feeling.I never felt this much pain before.I am walking on my butt down stairs,I am using the one of chairs that has wheels,because it hurts so much to walk.I cant bend my good knee stright,hurts to bend.I am hoping this medicine that I am getting is so strong enough that it will take the pain off nad maybe make me sleep.I am depressed,I cant go no were,cant do anything,stuck in the house.All I do is stay up in my room.You would think that my own bakery dapartment would send me a card lhaving everyone sign it and hoping I would feel better,but,no.We have done that for so many other people.Should I feel guilty for even saying that?Because right now,I could use some cheering up.I know once this is all taken care of,I will be better.But right now,I am feeling hopless,miserable and feeling like no one cares execpt for you guys and my friends.I feel like cutting my leg off,no,that sounds stupid.But,I am in pain and I hate it to no end.I couldnt even go with Gary,because,I cant even walk to His truck.But Mom is going to look into a wheel chair so I can get around.I cant be stuck in the house this long.I am going crazy!!!!!!!!I love you guys.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img172/1681/cried122407designzbyruttu8.png

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on Amanda...snap out of it.  I know you are in a lot of pain but hopefully the pain medicine with help with that.  Now, you have to NOT feel sorry for yourself.  We all love you, you have Gary and your Mom and Dad and your friends.  Those people at work should be ashamed of themselves.  Maybe they are waiting to hear if you are having surgery before sending something.  Cheer up girlfriend.  Things will get better...you just wait and see.
Hugs and Luv, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Aw hon -am sending you big cyber hugs,wish there was something I could do to take that pain away..I am crossing my fingers and praying to God that this medicine stops your hurt.
Many big hugs
~c~

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww Mandy, Hugs to you , I am so sorry you are still in pain, your work outta be ashamed of themselves for not sending you a card,  Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I know that you don't feel good right now, but after your surgery you will feel so much better. Hang in there girl.
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Oh I am sorry that you are in so much pain Amanda. I think a wheel chair would be a good idea. I am sure that you are bored right now. Have you talked to anyone where you work? Maybe they don't know how serious your conditon is right now?? Surely they will send you a card soon. Am keeping you in my prayers. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

{{AMANDA}}
I'm sorry you are in so much pain.
I hope the new medicine kicks in fast!!
love,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Wish there was something I could do for you!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I hope it works out for you your such a good person and deserve so much better.

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you for feeling the way that you do! I would be depressed and miserable in the same situation, how could you be happy  in pain all the time! Wishing you the best. -Missy http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

where did u get that last tag from, its neat