Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What I wrote for the Doc.

img513/7261/34c995beez5.jpg

What I want to say to the Doctor.

Yes,I get nervous talking to Doctors,thats why its eas for me writting things down.I have been so stressed and depressed from worrying,because of my knees.I hate it,the way I have been feeling.Its like I dont want to do anything.Yes,I will be seeing the Pain Doc next Tuesday.but I still have been in so much pain that the only thing that is helping me is right now the pain meds that the Orthopedic gave me.I just need something to help me till Ii see the Pain Doc.I have been taking Hydrocod Ibuprofen.The only thing that is helping me to walk some better and helping me to sleep.I am almost out and will need a Refil.I am hoping after the Pain Doc I wont need any pain pills.But right now I do need it till next Tuesday.I feel I need something to help me through the day,since I am not working to help me not to worry all the time.I have been crying because I have been in pain and stressed.The Lexapro seems to help some but I feel I need something strong.I am not to a point were I want to hurt myself.I am just in pain and stresed and depressed since I am not oworking.

img504/8800/ffaamandabj4.jpg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Im sure he will help ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I think that is a great wat to put it. I am sure that the doctor will help you.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

That looks great Amanda. Praying everything goes really well at your doctor appointment. :-) Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

It tells it like it is and that's great!  And it's short and right to the point so he will be able to read it quickly.  Good luck!  

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww Mandy I sure hope everything works out for you hon, keeping you in my prayers, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

You have a very good idea by writing everything down.
Lisa