Monday, February 25, 2008

Hmmmmmmmm

img141/1498/dalmationlu7.png

Good night all,

I hope you all will have a good one.I hope I will to.It seems like all I have been doing is writting and complaining about what I am goig to sa to my Doc tommrow.I have an app next Tuesday to see the Pain Managment Doctor.I sure hope He can help.They said the dont give pills,but I think they do shots and other things.But I am going to ask my Doc tommrow to give me one last Refil of the pain meds that have been helping me.I wish I knew some info on them.Because they realy do help.Hydrocod Bit/Ibuprofen.But,I just wated to say thank you all for being there for me,throgh al the complaining.I lvoe you all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img214/9838/image594amandavijf3.jpg

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww Mandy, I sure hope you feel better soon, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Will be praying for you to not be nervous around your doctor when you have your appointment Amanda. :-) Hope you get to feeling better. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

good luck at the doctor tommorrow....god bless you ..Sue

Anonymous said...

Good luck at your Doctors Appointment.

Anonymous said...

Sending good wishes for your doctor appt today.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I hope you slept well ,I hope the Doctor gives you some good pain relief meds ,...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you have a good night. Try not to worry.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

They did a small implant on my MIL which gave her the pain relief she needed with a morphine pump.  I hope they can help you to where you can finally live pain free or close to it!