Saturday, February 2, 2008

Help.

img167/7861/catboredwx0.gif

Hi all,

          I hope everyone is having a good Sat.I am doing ok here.I am trying to eat a little more.I found myself when I do eat,I have a little more enegry in myself.But I do want to talk about something and maybe you guys can give me some advice on how not take my pain pills when I dont really need them.They are there and when I am not doing anyhting,which I dont really do much of anything,but watch tv or get online and I try to hold off as much as I can.I dont want to take them,only if I am in pain.So,do you all have any advice for me?Because I want to make theeses last for a while.I feel stupid to come and ask you guys this.But you guys help me out so much,so I thought to come to you.

img254/2405/catsje9.gif

I just cant find myself to do anything but watch Tv of get on here.Thats how it is,I feel like I lost intrest in alot of things I used to love doing.I used to love to write letters to people,I used to love making beaded jewrley,I just lost intrest.I mean I take a pill for depression.What more do I have to do?How do I get back into the things I used to love?How do I keep myself busy?I mean,I am depressed,because of the place I am in now,meaning,I am not working and I cant get out.SO I am at a lost.I just feel like nothing seems to intrest me.Well,I am going to try and lay down.I went with my Mom to the stoor this moring and there was no wheel chairs,so,I had to hold onto the cart.But I am ok.I will be back later.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img252/6855/dsdesignsibelieveinyouaiu6.png

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If your worried about your pain meds and you think you may take them when  you don't need them...maybe you can give them to your dad and he will at least be able to see what your taking and know if there is something he needs to do if you are taking to much.   You can tell him your worried about taking more then you need and explain to him why you would like him to hold them for you.  Someone who is always around so you are able to get them if you need them though.  

Anonymous said...

Man does this sound familiar.  I am wheelchair bound too.  And to make matters worse, I live in an institution...an assisted living facility.  Other folks here are mostly ancient or demented and offer no challenge or support.  I escape through my journall and the comments people write in it. That, and a pain pill when I need it, are getting me through. Usually.  ... sometimes.... would you believe, once in a while.
http://journals.aol.com/chasferris/DribblebyChuckFerris/
or if you need a pen-pal, email mev(through the link above)...we seem to be in the same boat.
Chuck

Anonymous said...

Hey Breakway1968 as a very good idea that I think will work!!!!  give it a try!!!!

you can always call me too ..... I am up until 12 pm most nights.....


Love patty

Anonymous said...

Oh gee don't know how to answer your question. If you are hurting really bad and can not go to sleep then you really need them. Do you feel like you are taking too many?  Are you taking them more often than the doctor says to take? Do you think they could be making you sleepy and that is why you don't want to eat? LOL I am sounding like the doctor. lmbo  Terry Ann tries not to take many because sometimes they make her sick at her stomach. I wish I could help you more but I can not take many medicines because I am allergic to them. :-)  Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Who is monitoring your meds? Pain & Depression ones? Do they both know what the other is prescribing? Tell them both & they will help you. Also, depending what it is, things like Vicodin...can actually after 8 days of being on it actually CAUSE pain! You need to go off slowly. First, you can try when you want to take one say, "I'll wait say 30 min longer" this is if you are not in bad pain. Just keep upping the time! Also if you are not active doing things you will feel the pain more. When I am engaged with my class I don't feel my pain & when I force myself to take a shower & go to school I feel 90% better. You need to work on both at the same time. Try saying this week I will make one small bead thing or write one page of a letter to someone & then another next week & again up that each time.

Anonymous said...

First let me say I love your cat graphics. Sooo cute! I can't offer any advice concerning your meds but I will say don't do as I did and not eat or drink and get dehydrated. I didn't do it on purpose, just did not want anything but it ended up not being a very fun illness. I'm saying a prayer for you now. Paula

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't take them unless you need them, that would be the best way to save them for when you dou do! best of luck and hope you feel better soon. -Missy