Monday, February 11, 2008

Just Me.

                                  img233/2205/ilupiggz8.gif

Hi all,

     I hope you all is having a good night.Thank ouall for your kind words for my Dad.He is doing much better,still cant go out,but,He is moving around and eating more.My Sister will probllay take me to my Orthopdic Doctor.The only reason why I need someone with me with that kind of Doctor is so that if I dont understand anything they know what to say.My Sister knows just as much as my Dad does.She will be there asking questions and stuff.But ou know what,I am doing alot better,I am walking better,well,I cant run a marathon or walk a marathon,but,I am walking better and the swelling is down.Werid how that is.But I am not well enough to go back to work.I can see me now,going back to work,working one hour,than going home.I will see what the Doc has to say on thursday.

                                        img517/2360/vvalsv2.gif

Gary and I are fine,it was nothing really.Just between you and I,He can be ver jealous.LOL.Just because I want to spend time with my Boss and my Boss is a She,not a He,you think,if it was a He,Gary would not alow it.LOL.I wouldnt allow it.Hey,do you all know what Pain Managment is?My Doc thinks I should see one of them,but what do they do?Do they give you medicine for your pain?You think it would be good if I see one?And another thing,I just relize Valtines is comming up,which I knew,but,I have no money to do anything for Gary and I feel bad.Any ideas on howto go about that?Anyways,I will see you all later.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.Oh yeah,it is so darn cold outside,we may get some snow in the moring.weird weather.

          img262/5978/image715amandaviwj6.jpg            

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear your Dad is better.  Also glad to hear you are walking better and the swelling is down some.  Smart to wait on work though.  See what the doctor says.  Stay warm.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Sure glad your dad is better. :) I'm  glad to hear that the swelling is down and you are walking better. I think prayer can do many things. :-) Best to get better before you go back to work. That is good to know he don't want to share you. lol You should be able to make him a home made Valentine card... maybe put a picture of you and him or yourself inside it. Can use some glue stick on back of picture. Does he like brownies or something like that? Put a candle on it the number of years you have gone together. :-) It is very cold here too. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

I think Bo gave you some good ideas.   Bake him his favorite meal or baked goods, or get someone to help make them.  Make a card.  

Anonymous said...

Pain management is a type of counciling I think. It teached you to tolerate the pain but I don't know if meds are involved.... Candy and a card is always a safe bet on Valentines BTW. -Missy

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I like Bo's idea about making a favorite meal, there is mail coming for you, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Glad your father is doing better hope you start feeling 100% soon.

Anonymous said...

A hug and a squeeze from a dirty old blogger!

Jack

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that your dad is feeling better and that your sister will be there with you. I have never been to a pain management doc. before. Sorry I can't help you there.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Good to hear your dad is doing better..hope you start to feel better soon...good you are getting some help from your sister..have a good day!  Big hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

im glad ur dad is doing better