Sunday, February 3, 2008

Thank you for the Nicest Matters Award

img165/641/48nuocadmfvrpcavsi1bfcasl9.jpg

I want to say thank you to http://journals.aol.com/breakaway1968/breakaway/

and to http://journals.aol.com/ab45yui/tnt/

for the Nicest Matters Award.I would have neer thought I would get picked for this.Thank you so much to the both of you.You both mean alot to me.I feel special just knowing someone cares.Thank you.Now its my turn.

Lisa of Please don't take life for granted.She is a very special lady.I love reading Her Journal,She goes through so much pain.I just hope She knows She is very loved by alot of people here in J-land.

 

Missie from Missie's Upside Down World,I cant wait to read Her Journal everyday,Shes a very loving person and a very loving Mother,who goes through alot as raising Her kids.She also has a tag Journal and I just love Her graffics.

ANYWAY from Specialladyfink,who I think is a very caring and giving person,She is always trying to make me smile,She sends me the cutest and pretty graffics all the time.TO me,She is Her name says it all.Special.

Lisa from Lisa's Place of thoughts and ramblings,very intresting Journal,a very kind lady.She is hooked on the tv show Csi,even thoe I never watched it before.LOL.

Melissa from My Story Book,I love reading Her Journal,She always has intresting things to say.She is also a very hard worker.She gets frustated alot by Her job,by people who giver Her a hard time and She doesnt deserve that.Shes a very caring person who deserves so much more.

Well,there you have it.The Nicest Award goes to,Lisa,Missie,Specialadyfink,Lisa and Mellisa.

img165/641/48nuocadmfvrpcavsi1bfcasl9.jpg

 

 

 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww Mandy, thank you so much for picking me hon, I am honored :) Big Hugs and Thank you , Love Lisa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting the Nice Matters award. Paula

Anonymous said...

yahh!

Anonymous said...

A much deserving award for you!  Have a great day!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Awww that is sweet and you deserve it. So glad you got yours. I knew you would get one because so many know you.. you are nice! I am happy with your choices. I like them all.  I found out today that someone I chose picked me. Too funny. So I guess it is possible for everyone to receive 2 awards. lol Hope you are feeling better Amanda. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

congratulations!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you! -Missy

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!!  I'm glad you got it!!!  :-)

Amy

Anonymous said...

Wonderful choices...and congratulations to you!!!  You are so special to many...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I can totally see why you would be picked for the Nice Matters Award. Good for you.

Brenda

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

ANd you made great pics too.

Good night.


Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PRAYINGANDBELIEVING/

Anonymous said...

Thank u so much for the award. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you -
and thank you for picking me-that makes me so happy for you to like me-I also picked you onmy journal-you know I love ya sweetie.
Hugges
~c~