Friday, February 29, 2008

The happenings going on in my life.

img522/7563/fullap1.gif

Good moring all,

I hope you all are having a good one.I want to thank you all very much for being there for me,for putting up with me and still putting up with me.I did really good last night,I slept ok,how ever,I kept waking up and having to go to the bath room.The Ultram is helping.But mostly the prayers from you all are helping.I wouldnt have done it without you all.And I still need you all very much in my life,not just with whats going on now,but with everything that I will be going through.There is so much going on in my life.I am still very tired and want to go back to sleep but I cant.I cant belive so much is going on.

img170/5163/fullhousexe5.jpg

All this worrying and be so stressed out and depressed is not good for my health.I know its not going to go away.But I will try and calm myself down.What I hate I have to do is call my Athitis Doc and tel Him whats all going on,because He doesnt know.I know He wont be happy.I dont even want to see Him.Because He is very worng and I belive has no clue about my health.He was the one who said I need therepay,which all of the other Docs I have seen,said it wont be any use to me because of the Arthitis being so bad with my knees and the knee caps are so bad.He also said I wouldnt need Surgey.I belive he has done nothing for me.Now the Surgon I saw yesterday,dont know whats going to happend when I go back to see Him,after I get this one problem taking care of.My Porises,like I said before,I need to clear that up,because He wont touch me till than.

img153/7075/fullhousecastje3.jpg

There was one J-lander I cant remember who it was that said I would probllay have to go on disability,you are right,the Doctortold that to me and my Dad yesterday.Even thoe my Reg Doc said I could go back to work after I have surgey and get knee replacments.Even thoe I am to young,but still dont know whats going to happend.even my Mom and my Sister,well my Sister said that She thinks its time that I wont be able to work and my Mom is finally seeing that now to.Even thoe She would like me to work and me to.But,I am not going to quit yet,not now or anytime soon.I am going to wait.Its a going to wait and see prossce.Because,with the one J-lander who said too get my pay from my work that I have the right to get that which I am.Thank you for that and for telling me that,even thoe I dont want to hear it.LOL.I will  be keeping myself busy till Tuesday and probllay doing alot of sleeping.LOL.Taking my Ultram and my depression pill along with my sleeping pill,Requip.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and try ad go back to sleep.Thank you all again.I wll probllay be doig alot of etrys.LOL.Even thow you all say you could never get tired of me.LOL.You might.LOL.Thats the first time I have laughed in a while.Have a good weekend.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img170/9113/dcdamandachasingadreamvse7.jpg

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are able to feel some peace soon.  God Bless!

Anonymous said...

It will all fall into place! Have a good weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

One thing at a time!  And yes, I totally agree..you will most likely have to apply for disability. Sometimes it takes months to see your first check so don't wait to long.  Which might be a good thing for you.  You can get some well deserved rest!  Hope your day is pain free!  

Anonymous said...

I am happy you slept better.  You have some major decisions to make...knee replacements and more.  I pray you can get the medication to get your through the pain...and it is a thought on the disability issue.  Wishing you the best...and as always you are in my prayers...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

It is awesome that you alept better! I just know that you will make it through the weekend just fine.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Mandy, glad you slept better, Have a good weekend , my sweet friend, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I agree Amanda that prayer can help when nothing else can. :-)  You are in my prayers tonight. Hugs, Janie