Thursday, February 7, 2008

I need advice.

img266/1710/anibratz4454qe1.png

Good moring all,

I hope you all is having a good one.I am doing ok here.I may get a hair cut this moring.I just need a trim.Anyways,I have a question for you all.Does anyone know if I ws to tell one of my Drs,the Arthitis Dr that I was not comming back to see Him,how do I go about doing that?Because my parents and my regular Doc think its best if I get a new Arthitis Doctor.I think so to.I dont want to go back to him.I want to call and tell Him that I dont want to come back to Him.I will still need to pay off my co pay with them.I will need to find another Arhitis Doctor so I can get my shots.A good thing is I dont get my shots through Him,I do get my refil,but I know if I ws to cancel from not seeing Him,I can still get my shots through another Arthitis Doctor.So,I just dont know  how I should call and tell them that I am not comming back,that I want to cancel all my apps with them.I dont want them asking me why either.They dont need to know that,do they?Thank you all for your help.I am going to try and go back to sleep.Have a nice day all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img266/2344/framedamandaww4.jpg

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ive changed doctors a billion times just call up their office and tell the reseptionest you wont be coming back and to trasfer your records to what ever doctor your going to.

Anonymous said...

Yup I agree with the comment below..they are so used to people coming and going they won't even give it another thought.  Just call and ask them to please transfer your records because you will be seeing a different dr.  For all they know, your moving.  you don't need to give them a reason as to why you are leaving.  

Anonymous said...

I would call the office and just tell them that you're going to find another doctor.  That's all you must say.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I agree with Missie about just saying you are going to find a new doctor and asking about having your records transferred, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I don't think you reallly need to tell them. I know around here that if we change doctors, they never ask. I would just leave it at that and if they do ask, you could say something like "I just needed a doctor a little closer to my house" you know something like that if you are trying to avoid hurt feelings. Have a great day. -Missy

Anonymous said...

I think... your new doctor can call and get your records transfered. Call your new doctor's office and ask. If she says she does not know... ask for nurse or records department. I have never had to transfer my records by hand. If they want to know why you are going to another doctor... just tell them you are wanting a second opion... that simple. :-)  You are not saying you are quiting... you just want a second opion and the other doctor needs to see records. For anyone else reading... a dentist does not have to transfer records like a phyical doctor. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

hope ur having a goodnight

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good day and that you have a good night.

Anonymous said...

Just cancel the appointments and say you will call back when you have a better idea about them. Then get a new one.  :-/

Amy

Anonymous said...

Don't tell him that.  Just go to the new one.  He'll have you sign a paper so he can see your records and that's all you have to do.  I wouldn't 'break up' with the old Dr. face to face. Just go ahead and go to the new Dr.  It'll all work out and it'll be easy.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PRAYINGANDBELIEVING/
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/the-tents-of-deborah/