Wednesday, February 27, 2008

This is what I want to say to the Surgen tommrow,being tottlay honest.

img86/1946/image00111lx2.jpg
If you all think of something else I need to say,please let me know.
I am going to be tottlay honest with you,my regular doctor gave me a prescription.I put it in and it was to soon.I am susposed to take 2 a day it didn't help,so,I would take one more.I am in so much pain that it just doesn't cut it to take how many I am taking.I am out of pain pills.My prescription wont be ready till tuesday.I cant wait that long without something to help me through the day and night.What I was taking was Hydrocod bit ibuprofen.The Doctor told me it was strong,but,the Pharmcy told me that maybe its not strong and I need something stronger to not take so many.I dont know what to do.I just dont want to be in any pain.Now I do have a prescription waiting for me.but I cant wait till next Tuesday.I will be crying in pain and wont be able to sleep.Please help me.Now I will also be seeing a pain doctor next week.I just need something to help me cope till next Tuesday.The only thing that helps me is the wheel chair to get around.I have been so stressed out about all of this and I havent been able to think stright or to sleep at all.
img292/5669/amandabubblebathfi2.png
 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds good Amanda!  - I know its hard - if you tell the surgeon that the medicine isn't doing it's job- that it is not strong enough - and that you had to take an extra one to get relief - hopefully he'll give you something stronger and you won't need the other prescription on tuesday.
I'll be praying for you! I hope you can get some rest!
love,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Sounds great Amanda!!!! maybe see if the doc can give you samples...

Patty

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine what you are going thru, and feel so badly for you.  I hope and pray God will see you thru until you are able to get the help you need.  I hope you are somehow able to fall asleep and get some rest tonight.  I know the more you are thinking about it, the more tense you become and that can't be helping.  I wonder if you have ever looked into natural treatments.  I forgot the name of the word, but it amounts to meditation and relaxation techniques.  Add that to your list of questions, maybe with the two combined strategies it would help you get where you need to be...God Bless.

Anonymous said...

Will be praying for you Amanda. Hope you can get some rest until you see your doctor. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Copy what you just wrote above and hand it to your doctor today.You couldn't have said it better.If he says I'd rather you tell me-then say I was afraid I would forget something so I'd rather you read it it,please.
I just know it will all work out for you.
Hugs ,babe....
~c~

Anonymous said...

I agree with the last comments ,please try not to worry what you have said here isnt unreasonable ,so Im sure the Doc will understand ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Maybe he can give you some samples till next week?  Ask him about that.  They always carry free samples in the hospital to carry you over till you can get to the pharmacy.